21

At night

"Okay then let's sleep jungkook I'm feeling a bit tired so I'll just change into my pajamas and sleep but if you want then you can take shower before sleeping." I told him while doing dishes and he was sitting on dinning table.

His eyes never left me a second. I got really shy because all he did was looking at me the whole time. Of course he helped me to make dinner and also wanted to do dishes but i didn't let him do so.

His one hand was on the table and another one was under his chin to support it.

I finished all chores and found jungkook was still there.

Awwwwwww so sweet he was waiting for me.

"Baby girl let's sleep now I'm also not gonna take shower tonight because I don't wanna leave you I want to be with you. " He came towards me while running like a kid and grabbed my hand.

I didn't said anything and let him drag me to my room. However, I got shocked when he lead me to his room so i stopped him from going further.

"Jungkook why are you dragging me into your room i have my own one." I tried to take my hand from his grip really gently.

"What are you saying baby girl from today you're going to sleep in my room Or i can sleep in yours both are fine for me because I'm your boyfriend and i want to cuddle you all night. " He smiled like a bunny.

"But jung----" He pecked my lips and said. " No more talking I want to cuddle you so let's get on bed."

He's right it's not a big deal and apart from it we've done that so i don't think sleeping together is a problem.

"Okay but lemme just change my clothes and you go and change yours in your room okay." I said.

"Oh come on I've seen everything of you and you've seen everything of me so dont be shy baby girl, we can change together." He came closer to me but i backed away.

"Still i-- I'm shy so please change in your room." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and came near my ears.

"Alright but this is last time okay baby girl from next time i won't leave you just because you wanna change Or are not comfortable to show your body to me, believe me baby girl you're so gorgeous and hot so don't be shy to show your body to me I'm so addicted to your body now that i wanna stare at it for whole time." He said in almost husky tone and at last he licked my ear which made me close my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I saw him already staring at me with his bamby eyes which I like the most in him.

So i pushed him and got into my room then locked the door quickly.

Oh god this boy will be the death of me one day.

I brushed my teeth and then went to take out my pajamas from the cupboard that's when I heard jungkook's knock on the door.

Is he already done. Why the fuck he's so fast in everything?

"Jungkook please wait a bit I'm not done yet." He stopped knocking when he heard me.

I took of my shirt and started to find my pajamas but before I took them out I saw something which made me scream my lungs out.