72

Y/n's pov

Last night I went bed early but my mind was not letting me sleep easily cause it was only roaming around jungkook. I can't believe he went through this much and I didn't even know? That make me really sad that I was not for him everytime and still that dumbo is not bulging about he has done something wrong when he's the victim here.

I was thinking too hard, where I could go and find evidence about his innocence? And that everything only directed me towards one way, certainly one person. "Mr.min."

I could go and ask his help in this matter cause he also thinks that lisa doesn't have good intentions towards jungkook.

After leaving jungkook's mansion I quickly went to Mr. Min's house. He was about to go to office but thank god I made it there on time or he would have gone by now.

I explained everything to him and he just listened me carefully and then looked at my luggage that I was carrying around with me.

"Mr. Min! So that's my concern, please help me out." He nodded his head.

"Even without your saying, I'm trying my best to collect the evidence but I'm failing, I don't know what's happening! Maybe she already knows that I'm finding information about her and she's also trying to hide every evidence." I hummed in response.

"But I don't get it like why she's doing this everything? Is there any reason?" I asked Mr. Min and he looked at me with sharp glare that made me think like he's going to kill me soon but as soon as my ready eyes met his, he changed he glare to soft one.

"Oh sorry, I really got angry when I even think about her so don't be scared of me." I smiled awkwardly.

"And about your question y/n, yes there should be a reason because we humans do everything if we're getting something what we need in our life so I think there is a reason behind all of this and we have to figure it out by our own. This time I'm not involving any third man into this only if you'll help me till the end without giving up, cause I don't believe anyone but these past days, I didn't had any choice but now I do. We both can do our best and find it out, okay?" I aggressively nodded my head and then extended my hand to shake yoongi's.

He just starred at it blankly so I awkwardly took it back thinking he would not shake hand with me but before I could took my hand back he grabbed my palm and shook hand with me.

I smiled at his behavior and he smiled back. For the first time we have met he's smiling. That's fascinating.

"Do you have any idea how to and where to start?" Mr. Min asked me and I started to think hard but couldn't.

"No, Mr. Min I was not having any thoughts about it that's why I thought it should be good if I share it with you cause you're smart enough to tackle problems as you have this much successful firm." He scratched back of his neck and said.

"Yeah that's right but my mind is tangled up about meetings and everything at the moment." I chewed my own lips and then suddenly I jumped on my seat while clapping my hand and it made Mr. Min's attention towards me with utter shock.

"That was so sudden, what happened?" I bowed my hand and said sorry.

"Mr.min! I think we should go and check cctv of my appartament because jungkook said that Lisa told him that they were used to meet when I was not at home so we can check footage and see if she was coming to my appartament or not!" I said being all excited that we found really good evidence.

"Woah she really said that to jungkook?"

"Yes, Mr. Min that's what jungkook told me yesterday on our dat----" I stopped realizing what I was going to say.

"I'm happy that you guys are getting along and I like how much you care for him, no one can love him like you y/n. I'm happy for both of you. Let's just finish this issue so that you both can live happily." I looked down at my joined hand on my lap.

"Y/n! Right now I have meeting to attend so I cannot make it to your appartament and I don't want you to go alone so could you please wait 3 hours? Then we will go together, is that okay?" I started to think if I should wait for him or just go by myself.

"Please, I don't want you to be in any danger cause if jungkook will find out, he'll kill me I swear." He pretended to cut his throat by his hand and I laughed at it.

"Okay Mr. Min."

"Thanks y/n, just stay here and have something to eat from fridge or make something for yourself. Feel free to do anything and consider this as your own home." He went towards door while calling someone and he was looking dashing handsome but not more than my jungkook.

Hey army, just look at him. Oh shibal! He looks sexy.🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫