43

I was watching her since 20 minutes. Yes, you could say for being her half naked, but I was more worried about her. She was breathing heavily without any reason so I was really worried.

Her eyes are closed and her both hands are on her stomach. She's still sleeping in straight position.

I could never sleep straight like this by the way. I am used to sleep while rolling in whole bed and changing sides as well as positions.

However, today I'm getting curious. Will I be the same if I'll sleep with someone? No no no. Will I be the same when I'll sleep with HER?

I was done checking my work so I got up. I didn't even bother to close my laptop. I got up and went to her. I wanted to see her from close. I always wanted to see that how she looks when she's asleep.

I bended down to her level. Indeed she's gorgeous. She looks like baby while sleeping. She's my baby. I smiled without my knowing which made me smile more. Now I don't even need a reason to smile.

She made me so full and complete. I was smiling while looking at her baby face but my eyes went to her boobs. They were erected? But why?

Ohh yeah, it must be because of air conditioner. What the fuck!!! I'm hard.

Her boobs is perfect. Not too small. I can't say it's not big but let's say it's not small ones. Her boobs again started to move up and down in rhythm. Fuckk!! I'm getting harder. I was being nervous but my eyes fell on her navel.

It looks so tempting. Should I kiss it? I want to do it but what if she'll see me like that? But she's sleeping so she would never know and plus it's just peck. The quick one. Okay?

I went near her navel. Before planting a peck there I looked at her to make sure that she's not awake. She was still sleeping so I went extremely close to her navel and pecked it while closing my eyes. I thought it would be a quick one but my lips betrayed me and stayed there more than I was going to let them.

Quick peck became long one. Suddenly her voice made me look up at her with widen eyes.

"Jun---kook, what are you doing?" She got up and covered her upper body while I stood up from ground and sat on the edge of bed.

"I wa---s just." I didn't had any excuse for this time. I should have been careful.

"Weren't y--ou sleeping?" I asked looking at everywhere except her face.

"I'm not heavy sleeper jungkook, I am always conscious about my surroundings even in sleep, only sometimes I sleep without being conscious and it's rare." She's now not hiding her upper body when she got me all nervous.

"Is tha--t so? I ju--st wanted to peck cause you looked cute." I scratched back of my neck. She smiled slightly at my reaction.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked her and she's still giving me smile.

"What why? It's just you're cute when you act like this." She was looking at me with lots of emotions in her eyes which didn't get unnoticed by me when I made eye contact with her.

"Yo--you're not made at me?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I ain't, let's pretend nothing happened just right now and be like before." She held back of my hand but I took my hand away from her hand.

"But I don't want to. I can't." I said which made her shocked and she didn't say anything.

"I said I don't want to pretend like nothing happened just now, and I don't either want you to forget about it." I grabbed back of her ankle and pulled her towards me by force.