64

Jungkook's pov

After we ate lunch, y/n gave me the file which I was expecting from jimin. After getting it, I went to my work room where there's only my office's and work's material lays.

I went through the file and completed some work within an hour and went to y/n and minseo.

I saw y/n admiring minseo while she's sleeping on couch and making cute baby sounds which is not much audible from distance.

When y/n felt my presence near her, she looked up at me.

She smiled at me and asked "she's so cute, right?" I sat beside her and hummed in agreement.

"But not much cuter than you." She gave me 'what the fuck' look and focused on minseo again.

"Is jimin coming by tonight?" I put my left hand around her waist securely.

"I don't know, he didn't say anything. Could you please call him and ask when he'll come to get minseo?" I nodded and went to grab my phone which I left inside my work room.

I came back after calling him. "He said he'll  come by tomorrow as doctor said one person needs to stay with his mother so he's staying a night with her over there and he said he'll pick minseo up at 8am, so it means she's staying with us for tonight." She ran to me and hugged me and I got confused.

However, when she pulled away and looked at me I saw her smiling ear to ear. My baby is happy because of this small baby girl staying over here.

I rubbed her back and she pecked me and tried to get away with it, but I hold her tight and turned it into hot make out session.

Our lips moved in sync. I hold her tight by waist and she moved her hands to my neck. I tugged her more close, leaving zero distance between us.

She pulled my hair so tight, i almost groaned into kiss. I sucked her bottom lip. Our saliva got mixed. She moaned into kiss and it made me wild. Our smooching sound were filled the room.

I dragged my hand under her T-shirt to her breasts and pulled her bra up, to touch her boobs. I squeezed them so tight that made her moan loud into kiss but I halted when I realized that we're not alone. Minseo is sleeping in couch near us so I just palmed her breasts without squeezing.

Suddenly she moved her hands from back of my neck to front of my neck and squeezed it tight. Air supply in my body started to fade at her grip. Fuck! This is hot.

I didn't let go of her and let her have her, her way with me. Later kitten! You'll get your punishment later for this.

I can't deny the fact that I loved her this move so damn much. Our tongues danced with each other while I grinded my already hard cock on her hot cunt. I know how fucking much my kitten likes when I grind my groin on her hot cunt.

I grinded  more and got soft moan from her lips. I gave her open mouth kisses all over her face then lastly went to capture her lips into my mouth for a wet and long open mouth smooch. I tugged her lips so hard with my own lips. She patted my shoulder and I let go of her lips just to attach my lips to her neck.

I started to suck on her neck hard. She left a pleasure moan which is song to my ear. "Jun---jungkook, minseo will wake up." She tried to push me but I'm not gonna let go of her till I'm finished with what I started.

I sucked and licked hard at the same spot which is under her jaw and at last I bit her to make hickey more visible then pulled away.

"Now you look beautiful with my mark on you kitten." I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me.