19

Jungkook then pulled away when he noticed my state.

"Baby girl you should pull out when you're out of breath. I won't mind." He tugged my hair behind my ear and I was looking at my feet.

Then my legs was no longer on floor. Jungkook lifted me  so my hands grabbed both of his shoulders because of sudden action and made me sat on kitchen counter when he was between my legs.

I looked at him for a second but diverted my eyes when he made eye contact with me.

"I---i don't have to worry about me being out of breath." Before i could finish my sentence jungkook looked at me in confusion and said " Why is that so? It's not good to not breath as it's important so you have to pull out okay baby girl." He bended down to meet my eyes.

"I have you who knows when I'm out of breath so i---- I don't see any problem here." After hearing me jungkook made me look at him while raising my chin by his tattooed hand.

"Look at me baby girl." The moment I looked into his eyes I loose my mind.

"I want you now so bad so can I? " He asked Worriedly.

Without saying a word I just nodded my head while blushing hard.

Jungkook started to kiss me again on my lips. This time it was different from earlier kisses. He licked my lips with his tongue and sucked my both upper and lower lips.

I didn't even realised when the fuck he removed my coat which I wore to hide my uppar part.

He trailed his kisses from my lips to jaw and then neck.

He didn't suck me everywhere on my neck. Rather than that he just sucked one place and it was my g spot.

He then started at my hardened nipples shamelessly after getting satisfied with the hickeys that he gave.

"Jungkook please stop starting and fuck me already." I begged because I was fucking desperate for his touches and cock.

He didn't listen me and rubbed my harder nipples through my T-shirt and I moaned lightly.

"Jun----jungkook please." I said again.

"No baby girl I listened to you yesterday when we just fucked but today I want to play with you so don't beg I won't be listening." He  grabbed my boobs and then massaged both of them gently.

I just bitten my lips in pleasure. Then he removed my T-shirt and attacked my boobs by his mouth.

He started to suck my left boob like a baby when his right hand massaged my other boob.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's----" I moaned loud when he took my nipple between his teeth and pulled towards him.

"Is it good baby girl?" He asked but I was on my own world so I couldn't be able to reply him.

He changed from left to right while giving both of boobs same attention.

Jungkook pulled out my shorts. And went between my legs.

"No panty I see, I like this baby girl." He was about to eat me out but I halted him.

"Jungkook don't do it it's dirty I haven't taken shower yet." I putted my hand between my pussy and his lips so his lips touched my hand rather than my pussy.