38

y/n's pov

After a week

At office

Lately jungkook is totally ignoring me. It's kind of hurt me still this time I'm not gonna break my promise. By the way, I don't wanna leave him cause I can't live without him. I still remember when I left him without saying a word I cried almost everyday thinking about him. Being near to him at least make my heart at ease. Even though he ignores me, he eats my homemade food without complain. I'm happy about it that he's at least eating well or how he gonna have energy to sulk.

"Y/nssi? Are you okay?" I heard my coworker Zen calling me when I was busy in my thoughts.

"Perfectly. Why?" I asked still looking at my computer screen pretending to work.

"Cause I called you like fifth time then I got reply from you." He crossed his arm and frowned his eyebrow. He got me.

"Umm actually didn't get enough sleep so that's why I'm a bit you know feeling lazy to work today." I laughed fakely.

"Alright but I was here to say that boss is looking for you, so go." I got confused.

"You mean our ceo?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, he asked for you immediately. " He went towards his desk and started to work on his computer.

I walked in fast manner towards our boss's office. I knocked on the door lightly.

"Come in." I went inside and smiled at him, but he was looking at some files which I even didn't know what was that for.

"Yes Ms. Y/n I called you for telling something really important." He told me still going through some files. I patiently waited till he was finished looking at them. When he looked at me I again smiled without saying a word.

"So the thing is you're fired Ms. Y/n." He said. I got really shocked.

"Wh--at? But why? Wh-at have I done?" I asked with pleaded eyes to show my sadness.

"It's just I got report of the employees. We, actually, have to much employees so we'll eliminate them one by one by their poor performance so it seems like your performance got decreased than you had last month and the most notable reason is your days off that you took for your personal reasons." He explained to me.

"Boss, it was family Matter and was really urgent so I didn't had choice than taking days off so I'm really sorry for it, please don't kick me out I'm begging you. " I grabbed the table to support myself cause it was too much for me and so sudden that I was not prepared anything like this.

"I understand Ms. Y/n and I'm not blaming you for that, I know some matters are really important but I'm also thinking about my company. Like you care for your family, I care for my company just like it's my family so please try to understand." He looked at the painting which was glued to the wall.

"Pl---ease boss gimme last one chace and i----" My eyes almost got watery when didn't even let me finish my sentence.

"Please y/nssi, I'm begging you to listen to me. If I had choice I didn't call you for this. Did i?" I shook my head at him while pursuing my lips tighter together to not let out any sobs.

When I didn't bulge from my place, he went on his knees in front of me which made widen my eyes as well as feel guilty. I immediately went on my knees too.

"Yo---u don't have to do this boss, you're just like my father and I respect you so do---dont do this." I stood up rushed towards the door while wipping my tears.