11

"I already have boyfriend jungkook, how can I date you when I'm already taken?" His grip on my waist loosened as I told him about my boyfriend thingy which was obviously lie but his reaction was too sad his eyes were shining because of the some drop of tears which were about to fall from his eyes.

I got up from his lap and looked at him he was totally in shock.

"Noona, how could you do this? Was my feelings that much weak that you couldn't even payed attention on them? That I liked you since the day I found out my truth, you didn't know about my feelings?" He said while holding back his tears from falling but his voice didn't lie, I could tell how hurt he was from his slow voice.

"Noona, who's that bastard?" He asked.

"Since when you started to curse jungkook, please don't curse abo---ut my boyfriend." There's no boyfriend still I said.

"Who's that boyfriend of yours? I wanna know because we're BROTHER and SISTER so I have rights to know about it and if he's not good then I'll not allow you to being in relationship with him got it? Now say. " He emphasized on brother and sister and started to ask questions like a father, it was the first time I saw a really mature man in him.

Is my lie the reason why he's acting all protective towards me? Ahh I don't know, leave it.

"He--he's taehyung."

Fuck. I'm fucked up now. You should watch what you're saying fucking y/n.

"What?" He widened his eyes and couldn't believe what I said do he started to walk from one corner to another corner being all frustrated and confused. He started to massage back of his neck to calm down.

"What the fuck noona? You both were a thing and you hided it from me? Noona don't tell a lie, I can't believe this because I know you love me not him, please don't break me." He got on his knees.

I felt so bad it was the first time in my life that a guy was kneeling down in front of me.

Jungkook I don't want to hurt you and I also want to be your girlfriend but I can't because I want you to become healthy first then I want to be yours when you're on your right mind, when you'll fully recover, when you will remember your family so that you can introduce me to them. I am so funking sorry jungkook I can't do this right now or you'll gonna think that I took advantage of your state when you were ill. I don't want that because it'll hurt.

"Yes jungkook it's truth, and I was reason why taehyung became friends with you so that he can come to our house and get a chance to meet me." I said without having any expression.

"Noona, how could-----" He stopped for a while "how could you do this? Was I not your anything that you hided this from me? Let me call that bastard how could he do that to me I'll kill him". He was about to grab his phone but I grabbed it before him.

"Please, don't do anything right now he probably is sleeping and I don't want him go be worried, I'll invite him tomorrow and you can have chat with him and most important thing I'm not gonna let you both meet if you're gonna be aggressive like this okay?" Thank god I handled the situation or he would have called taehyung and he'll be hella confused.

"Jungkook, now sleep I also have to sleep because i have to wake up early."

I halted on my way to my bedroom and turned around and said "kookie it's better if you move on from me." He just sat down there and I went to my bedroom while slamming the door harshly and after that I started to cry too much for what I did and sat there while hugging my knees.

I'm sorry jungkook.

Oh yes I should call taehyung and tell him whole situation.

So I dailed his number which he gave me before leaving.

On phone

I explained him what had happened between me and jungkook in his room.

"Wha--what? But how could he just I mean you're siblings then how?" He asked.

"Taehyung ssi, we're not blood related and he found that out accidentally so that's why this happened, I'll tell you everything the day after tomorrow because I have work tomorrow so please come to visit us and pretend to be my boyfriend please. " I pleaded.

"Okay, I'll be there at 8 pm is that okay?".

" Yes perfectly fine, I'll also come by 8 so don't be late bye good night." I greeted him and cutted the call.

Taehyung pov

Before I could say anything she cutted the call I wanted to just ask if she's okay or not.

She seemed to upsate so I wanted to confirm it if she's fine or not.

But fine as long as long as I'm being someone who can help her I'm fine.

I didn't know that I will fell in love at first sight. I used to consider this kind of things as bullshitt till today when she came into my life. Even though she was simple without make up with simple baggy clothes, she looked so beautiful.

But after getting call from her I'm too fucking worried and confused as hell.

Should I go to her? Yes I should she seemed so down.

No. No no taehyung she'll take it in wrong way because we have met just once so it's not good to go to anyone's house this late. Anyone could misunderstand if just a person who have met once  goes to any other person's home late at night. Specially at girl's place. So let's forget, let's meet her tomorrow evening.

In the morning

Y/n pov

I made breakfast and then went  to jungkook's room and took glance at his sleeping cute figure.

He's so cute.

He was in his deep slumber so I decided to put breakfast after rapping the plates with silver foil and then sticked sticky note on the table beside the food.