42

At 3 am

Fuckkkkk!!!! It's hot in here. Please god you must be kidding me right? How he forgot to replace air conditioner in this hot weather!!!

"I know he's doing this on purpose to take revenge for not accepting him." I got up from the bed and removed my clothes in frustration. Now I'm only in my inner clothes.

Feeewwwww!!! It's feeling much better now.

After 10 minutes I became thirsty so I went to night stand to drink water but there was none.

Ohhh fuck now I have to go downstairs to bring water.

I putted back my pajama on to left the room cause I can't take risk, right? What of he'll wake to drink water and there's same situation like he's ran out of water in room and also comes down to drink water. Yes that could be possible when it comes to me cause I know how my luck is.

I went downstairs with my water bottle to fill it afterwards so that I could drink it anytime I'm feeling thirsty.

Now I'm in kitchen drinking chilled water as there was too hot. By the way drawing room is much cooler than my room so should I just sleep here? I could turn on air conditioner for few hours, right? And I could even just be ready before jungkook so he would never knew that I slept here. Yes I should do it.

I was about to go upstairs to bring my phone from my room or I'll be late if I'll not set alarm.

As I was about to leave kitchen I saw jungkook entering kitchen which made me a bit scared.

"Woaaa, you scared me!" He looked at my hand which was resting on my chest.

"What are you doing at this time in here?" He asked. He didn't looked like he came from the middle of his sleep. He looked too fresh for it. Even his hair was also not messy like it gets whenever he wakes up.

"To drink water." I showed him my water bottle.

"What about you? Why are you here tho?" I asked holding my water bottle against my chest.

"Actually I was working on some files to check it and I heard your room's door sound so I thought you must be needing something so I came to check on you, do you need anything else?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Okay but why you look so red?" He asked pointing at my cheeks. I touched my cheeks with my left hand.

"Red? Me? How?" I questioned him rather than answering.

He took out his mobile phone and turned on camera to pass it to me. I looked in his camera and widen my eyes. When the fuck this happened? Oh shitt!! I forgot that I become red when I'm hot.

I, awkwardly, looked at him and passed his phone to him.

"Maybe I ate something which I'm allergic of?" I said in low voice, enough for him to hear.

"Are you sure? I mean are you sure it's not because of the hot weather?" He took his phone from my hand.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." I told him lie.

"Okay then good night you should sleep cause it's not good to be awake till late and on the top of that you have to wake up early so it's good to sleep early." He said while scratching his neck.

You're saying cause you don't know what I'm facing right now.

"Yeah, arasso, by the way jungkook I need to do some work so I'm gonna be in drawing room for few minutes so you can go before me." I said so that he can go and sleep before I get back here to sleep.