18

On Saturday

We did it again and it felt so good. I just wanna fuck him all the time.

Thank god it was Saturday or I had to wake up early to go to work.

Since it was weekend I woke up at 9Am and admired my baby's face for a while then he also woke up from his slumber.

"Good morning baby." He pulled me closer to him and i got crashed in his chest.

"Sorry jungkook i woke you up by disturbing you." I felt guilty due to waking him up.

"What nonsense baby you didn't do anything so don't say sorry to me. " He made gap between us to see my face which was all pouty and sad.

"Baby, the Nick name baby doesn't feel like good name to me i mean it seems emotionless and i don't want to call you without showing emotions in my voice so ca---can i call you babygirl?" He blushed and asked my permission.

"Yeah??" I got shocked by his sudden question.

"If you don't like the-----" I cutted him off.

"Nooooooo, I love it you can call me that from now on." He smiled and kissed my forehead and i closed my eyes to feel his lips.

"Now go and do your morning routine I'll make breakfast for you." I got up and widened my eyes when the duvet fallen from my upper part and jungkook smirked watching my boobs naked.

I grabbed the duvet in a speed and covered myself.

"Yaaaa go and do your routine." I pointed towards bathroom door.

"Okay but I already saw everything so don't be panic babygirl." He winked at me and got up from the bed and I turned my head to the other side knowing the fact he's also still naked.

"Baby girl you can watch me I don't mind at all." He halted in the way when I turned towards other side.

"Noooooooo jungkook just go." He then went inside bathroom and closed the door.

"Why the fuck he's like this? When he became this much bold? Oh god save me. However, I'm glad he's not much of dominant or I would have ripped by now. Still I would love to see him taking all control over me. Anyways, let's forget it the thing is that I like him and that matters for me." I said to myself and chuckled alone.

I stood up and wore my t-shirt and shorts then went to his room's bathroom to brush my teeth and entered into kitchen afterwards.

I started to make egg rolls and kimbap. When I finished I decided to make dumplings since jungkook said that he was craving for my dumplings.

I started to find ingredients. I gathered all ingredients but couldn't found flour so decided to check upper cupboard but it was high so I started to find table to reach there but it was useless.

Jungkook is always like this. He doesn't put things on their place after using it.

So I tried to open cupboard by tiptoeing and I got successful. I also saw flour box but I couldn't reach it even after tiptoeing. I didn't give up. I tried really hard to reach and my T-shirt was also going upwards due to the position.

I ignored it and tried to give a last chance that's when I felt someone's cold hand touching my bare waist and lifting me up like I was nothing.

I knew there were only me and jungkook in the house so it was none other than him.

"Jung----jungkook, what are you doing? Put me down." Even though he is strong, I started to panic that he'll get hurt.

"Grab the thing You wanted to have, only then I'll put you down." I grabbed flour box and tapped his shoulder.