Lightheaded

fluff(?)

makoto passes out instead of finding out Sakura is the traitor (among us) only to be discovered by byakuya lmao

one of shslmints prompts thing from their book.

Byakuya PoV

I couldn't sleep at all, so I decided to get up and have a walk around the school. I have nothing else occupying me right now, so... I might as well.

I left my dorm, locked the door behind me, and then put the key securely in my pocket.

I sighed out, knowing I couldn't go get a cup of tea to accompany me as the dining hall was locked at night.

Not to worry, my own company is sufficient.

I loop the dorms, going into the garbage room to reminisce, only for a moment, about the first murder trial to take place at this school.

As of now, there have been no other murders so, I suppose I'll have to wait for the next unfortunate soul to be killed.

I leave the garbage room, not wanting to stay long as it stunk in there.

I walked out and down the hallway, past the bath house, and towards the classrooms.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to use these...

I continue onto my path, only to hear a few footsteps in the distance.

I follow the steps and see Makoto, wobbling as his weak legs carry him to the doors of the gym.

Only for him to make a connection with the handle, his body finally giving out as he fell to the floor with a thud.

What was he doing going into the gym?

Not to worry. I might as well make things interesting for the small boy.

I get closer to him, poking him to see if he is still alive.

Yep. He's still alive.

I analysed the situation, figuring out how to pick him up until I gave up, scooping one of my arms under his knees and one under his neck, lifting him up and walking away.

Whatever was in the gym can wait.

I take him back to my dorm as I struggle to open the door.

He felt quite cold, so I put him in my bed, putting the blanket on top of him lazily.

I sat on the edge of the bed until I heard groaning.

I looked over to see him waking up.

"Wh... what the...?" He looked down to the edge of the bed, where I was. "Togami...? What happened?"

"I went for a walk, and you passed out in front of me and..." I couldn't find a good excuse."I brought you here so you wouldn't get executed by Monokuma."

"Oh, uh, thanks..." Makoto mumbled.

"You should go back to your dorm. It's quite late and I'm getting tired." I said.

"This isn't my dorm?" He mumbled, rubbing his head.

"No. You are currently in my bed."

"O-Oh..! Uh..." He suddenly groaned, holding his head in his hands.

I looked over at him. "What's wrong with you?"

"My head really hurts... It's so bright in here... ugh..." Makoto mumbled. "Can I... can I not stay in here? I really don't feel well enough to get up and walk."

God, what a fool.

"Fine. Whatever. Do whatever you want."

I get up, pulling the blanket open.

"Eh- what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to bed. Problem?" I looked at him.

"No, Togami." He shuffled over. "You should probably turn the light off."

"Right."

I turned around, switching the light off and getting into bed. It was so small that our shoulders were touching, nothing that turning the opposite way to him won't fix.

"Togami?" Makoto said.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Thank you for letting me stay." He said.

I could feel his breath against my neck. Is this buffoon facing me right now?

"You're... you're welcome." I mumbled.

I'm not used to people saying thank you, but... that feels nice.

Makoto's breath began to slow on my neck, signalling he was falling asleep as he shuffled in a little closer to the point where his stomach was against my back.

What is he trying right now?

"Naegi?" I said softly.

No reply.

He's fallen asleep, hasn't he?

I sighed, then felt his forehead on the back of my neck. He is seriously pushing his luck.

I take my glasses off, put them on the nightstand, and close my eyes, dozing off.

What am I doing? Letting an imbecile like him get so close to me...?

I could get used to this.

-------
yeah uhm i don't think the text is ever gonna go back to normal so uh sorry abt that