A Valentines Date

makoto being silly - fluff - smut

it feels like centuries since I've done one of these bad boys.

praise then rough, degrading, crying(not negative), overstim, slight strangling :)

Makoto PoV

I wake up, the sound of the alarm blaring being the reason I feel my dried eyes open.

Ugh... god... what time is it..? Why did I set an alarm today?

I grabbed my buzzing phone and switched it off, checking the time as it looked like the sun had only finished coming up. The morning gleam of the sun peeked through my curtains.

8am..? Jeez, what the hell is wrong with me?

Before I turned my phone off and went back to sleep, something caught my eyes.

The date.

The 14th of February. Valentines Day.

Oh. My. God.

I spring out of bed, nearly passing out at the pure speed I rose.

How could I forget?!

Today, Byakuya and I go out on our first ever fancy date. The name sounds weird, but him and I have only ever been on like... coffee dates or just... hanging out together!

But, Byakuya's made reservations for a super fancy restaurant, and I was so unprepared, I had to get a suit last minute!

But this week, I've been procrastinating about what to buy Byakuya, I completely forgot to actually buy something.

I go into the bathroom, have a quick shower, and get changed into a random outfit I could find, setting out for town.

What would Byakuya like...

Ugh, god, I don't know. Everything I can think or see of is super expensive!

Agh, jeez...

Uhm...

Did he need anything like... uh... I don't know... socks?

I'm not good at buying presents.

Thank god Byakuya doesn't pick me up until around 3 p.m., and it's about 11 a.m. now.

I go into a shop that sells cologne and stuff, and suddenly, I remember that Byakuya was running out a thing he liked!

Ah, thank you, brain.

Oh, man, I hope he hasn't got some himself already.

I look around the store, trying to find it. Only when I found it, my heart nearly fell out of my ass when I saw the price.

I gulp, grabbing one of the boxes next to the tester bottle.

This is a price I must pay for Byakuya.

I walk up to the till, and my wallet takes a punch to the gut as I hold the bah securely in my hands as I walk out, wallowing in my own pity.