Bath House

smut - fluff

makoto with a realistic hour glass body supremacy

Byakuya PoV

I walk from the library my dorm, but halfway there, I hear the sound of water erupting from the bathhouse.

Running water? It's past 10 p.m...

I decided to investigate as I, as usual, lost track of time in the library and could do with a quick wash.

I see a sign that says 'Occupied', but as far as I'm concerned, the bathhouse is a public one.

I open the door, only to see Makoto washing himself.

Uh... what... what do I do in this situation? And also how the hell has gotten water past 10 p.m.

I step back into the locker room and get undressed. It's only Makoto, so I don't see why he should care.

I wrap a towel securely around my waist, going into the bathhouse and sitting at one of the areas, the opposite side of where Makoto was and push the bottom and low and behold, water begins to come out.

"What the-" I hear from behind me. "What the hell are you doing in here?!"

I turn around to see Makoto looking at me, clutching his chest for some reason - wait...

His hands hold what I could only describe as two slightly smaller melons.

"I... need to shower?" I tried not to act surprised.

"Well, go do that in your own bathroom!" He shouted.

"Why don't you go do it in yours? Besides, it's past 10 p.m. and water shouldn't be running." I point out.

"Well, genius, my shower was broken, and I found that out before 10 p.m. so Monokuma let me shower in here." Makoto huffed.

"Well, genius, how was I meant to know that? I just thought someone found there was water still running in here." I shrugged, turning back to continue washing myself.

"So you come in here to wash yourself? How were you sure a girl wasn't in here?" He asked.

"I checked." I muttered.

"What?!" He exclaimed

"What? I wasn't going to do anything if it was a girl, and it wasn't, so... you know."

"Whatever..." He mumbled.

"But, Naegi?" I hesitantly called out.

"What?"

"I didn't know you were a transgender." I said.

"Huh?! Don't call someone 'a' transgender. But, yeah, I am. What about it?"

"Nothing. I just didn't know."

"Well... now you do, so don't tell anyone." He mumbled. "Please."

"I wasn't planning on it, so don't worry."