We Go Way Back, Chapter One - Malevolent

(Xisuma's POV)

Xisuma flew around his unfinished base, not really knowing what to do. The axolotls' head was jammed by the need to sleep.

Xisuma has brown hair and brown eyes, he is a void-walker so his 'Origin' changes every season. This season he is an Atling, which means part axolotl. He has to wear a suit with water in it to breathe, the suit looks like a pink axolotl.

Maybe that's what he would do, finally get some shut eye, but Evil X's face burned in the back of his mind when he closed his eyes, and he found himself getting less rest than before.

Xisuma's communicator buzzed. He glanced at it.

MumboJumbo joined the game.

X smiled, maybe he would visit Boatem, he hadn't seen their progress on their giga-base.

Checking to make sure his Elytra was in good condition, and that he had enough rockets to make it to where the five Boatem members called home. he took off.

While in the air, his communicator buzzed again. Looking down at it, Xisuma squinted. He landed to get a closer look, he read the login message over and over again, but it didn't make sense.

Taurtis joined the game.

"Who is that?" Xisuma spoke out loud. The rest of the Hermits were asking the same question.

<MumboJumbo> Uhh... who?

<Docm77> Taurtis?

<Goodtimeswithscar> What?

<Pearlescentmoon> Do we know this person?

<MumboJumbo> I've never seen him

<Docm77> Nope

Xisuma gave his input.

<Xisumavoid> I've never heard of him. Hacker maybe?

The next message was from Taurtis himself.

<Taurtis> I'm here to see Grian, is he on?

The rest of the Hermits online were just as confused as X.

<MumboJumbo> ?????

<Goodtimeswithscar> Why?

<Pearlescentmoon> Do you know Grian?

<Taurtis> We go way back...

X wanted to believe him, but the safety of his Hermits came first...He decided to message Grian privately.

<Xisuma> Hold on Taurtis.

<Xisuma to Grian> Do you know somebody named Taurtis?

<Grian to Xisuma> ???

<Xisuma to Grian> He's on Hermitcraft and he wants to see you, do you know him?

<Grian to Xisuma> Hold on.

Grian joined the game.

<Taurtis> Grian!

<Grian> how are YOU here!?

<Docm77> Can someone please explain what's happening!?

<MumboJumbo> ?????????
<Goodtimeswithscar> Grian who is he? Why is he on Hermitcraft?

<Xisuma> HOW is he on Hermitcraft?