Fairytale | available

𝐓𝚰𝐓𝐋𝐄: Fairytale
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Klaus Mikaelson
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Pınar Deniz

TVD: season 1-4 and flashbacks
The Originals: season 1-5

"I am sorry I didn't tell you what really happened but I was scared

"I am sorry I didn't tell you what really happened but I was scared. I was scared for you because I knew what he was capable of."

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 was a woman that deserved the world. She fell what it was like to be the black sheep from a young age. Her parents didn't love her. Her father would be abusive towards her and her mother while she was still alive didn't care about her. The only people that loved her were her brothers. They would take a bullet for her in order to save her. They would do everything for their sister.

The only thing that they couldn't do was save her from an unwanted marriage. It wasn't that Estelle didn't want to get married to someone and have kids. No, she wanted it with her whole heart but no to someone like her husband. When she got the news of her marriage she was excited but the moment she learned who she was going to marry was the thing she dreaded the more. The problem was that she couldn't say no. How could she? Her father would kill her. So she did the only thing that she could. She got married without complaining.

At first, she was happy but after two years the problems began. The man that she got married would come home drunk and he would humiliate her in the most terrible ways. The man that was supposed to love her and protect her destroyed her. But she didn't tell anything. Even when her brothers would ask her why she was sad or why she had bruises all over her face she would tell them that she fell. Even though they didn't believe her they couldn't do anything so they did what they thought was the best they stopped asking her about her marriage. If only they had known the truth.

The only thing that Estelle wanted was to die. So when her brothers were shot by their father and her husband tried to shoot her too she didn't do anything except of lying there unconscious. The shock came the next morning when she woke up in an unfamiliar house. The night before after her husband raped ber and killed her Elijah Mikaelson found her on the forest and brought her in to his house. After that day he became the father that Estelle didn't have. He was always there for her when she needed his help or when she would wake up at night crying because of a nightmare.

What Estelle hadn't thought about was that she was going to find the love of her life in the form of Klaus Mikaelson. After 5 years of being together they got married. However, in 1920 Estelle left Klaus after she heard him saying that he didn't love her and that he wanted to kill her. So Estelle did what she thought was the best. She went to Elijah to help her but Klaus found her and daggered Elijah. Estelle managed to escape before he killed her.

When she heard that both of her brothers were alive and living together in Mystic Falls she decided to go and see them. So here she was, almost two centuries later, in the town that only brought heartbreak to Estelle.

A few months have passed and Estelle was going to face again her past. She has to battle her demons and meet with the man that showed her what it was truly like to be loved.

•She was born on the 12th of September in 1845.
•She loves painting and reading. She likes drinking coffee and bourbon.
•Her favourite colour is dark red.
•She is best friends with the Mikaelsons and Bonnie Bennett. Even though she is a vampire, Bonnie trusts her because she is the only one that helps her and doesn't use her for her magic.
•Even though her and Klaus are together again, they break up, so Klaus doesn't cheat on her with Hayley because they weren't together.
• Even though her brothers suspected something about Estelle's marriage, they didn't do anything because they weren't sure what was really happening but she will tell them later on.

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬

Estelle Salvatore

Estelle, Damon and Stefan

Estelle and Klaus