Nightmare | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Nightmare
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Chris Evans
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌:Margot Robbie

"in which she wanted a distraction from everything and he was the perfect one"

𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘
(ᴍᴀʀɢᴏᴛ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳

 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘(ᴍᴀʀɢᴏᴛ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳

"Hey, in this household we don't talk bad about Friends or AC/DC

"Hey, in this household we don't talk bad about Friends or AC/DC."

Living under the spotlight wasn't easy. 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 knew that. She had to pretend since she was born. She had to pretend to be someone else only to please the others around her.

After a while pretending became something so familiar to her. It was like she didn't have to act anymore. The only thing that she had to do was smile and sit down while others were talking bad about her. These were the few things that she hates about her life. Sitting down and don't do anything only not to make other people upset.

She was sick of it. She was sick of people only knowing her as a Hemsworth. She was sick of people saying that she only was able to get jobs only because her brothers were famous.

There were numerous times when Tessa wanted to quit. To just leave the life she was living and go to an excluded little town without anyone knowing who she was. These times were what lead her to start drinking.

Every time she started she swore that she would stop but she never did. She only stopped until she was passed out in the middle of the living room of her house and one of her brothers finding her.

Tessa was tired. She was tired of pretending to be someone that she truly wasn't. She was tired of doing what everyone else told her to. Even when she found someone who she thought loved her it would always end up the same. Tessa would be awake every single time to clean the bruises that were all over her body. She was tired of all the pressure and he seemed to be the only one that could see underneath that façade with only a glimpse.

• She was born on the 11th of February in 1991.
• Her favourite colour is red and she has an obsession with Friends and Marvel movies. She loves rock music.
• She met Tom Hiddleston on Thor's set and since then they became best friends.
• She plays in Spiderman Homecoming as Peter's older sister.