Alexithymia | taken

taken by laheykol

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Alexithymia
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Cemre Baysel

TVD: season 2-5 and flashbacks

"I may have feelings for you but when it comes to my family I can be very violent

"I may have feelings for you but when it comes to my family I can be very violent. So, if I were you I would choose carefully my last words. You may be an Original but I could kill you without the white oak."

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄, her parents' disappointment. From the time that she was born she was different.

Charlotte was different from the girls of her age. She didn't dream to get married to someone and have kids. No, she wanted to leave Mystic Falls and go to a small village and become a doctor in order to help those who needed help. That was why her father didn't love her. Her father hated her because she wasn't born as a boy but acted like one. She would often play with her twin, Damon, and their younger brother, Stefan. But every time Giuseppe saw her playing he would get angry and hit her.

The shock came when she was 23 years old. Her father decided to get her to marry someone. Charlotte was shocked how couldn't she? She would not only get married to a man that she didn't love but also to someone who was like her father. Charlotte hated him. He would be abusive and would often rape her. Nobody knew about that. But what surprised Charlotte the most was that she found out that she was pregnant.

Unfortunately, she didn't get to see her child. The night that Katherine Pierce was going to get killed her father shot her and her brothers and left them to die. The next morning was like a nightmare to Charlotte. She learned that she lost her unborn child and had to decide if she wanted to become a vampire or not. After the Salvatores were turned all of them parted their kwn ways.

Charlotte decided to go to New Orleans. There she met Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson. Two people that finally made her feel something. That showed her what true love really means. But when Charlotte saw that her love for both of the brothers was destroying them she left.

Almost two centuries later, when Charlotte gets a call from her brothers that they needed her she takes the first flight from Crete, Greece to Mystic Falls.
What she hadn't thought about was that going there would only bring her more problems. What will happen when she sees Klaus and Elijah after so many years again? Will she let someone in again? Will she love them or will she leave them again?

•She was born on the 18th of June in 1839. ( She is Damon's twin sister)
•Nobody knew of her pregnancy except of Klaus and Elijah. She told them after a few years when she met them. Her brothers find out later on.
•She is very protective of her brothers.
•From when she was a kid she didn't feel anything.
•Her favourite colour is dark red.
•She loves drinking coffee and bourbon and painting.
•She is like a big sister to Bonnie and Jeremy amd she is their best friend.
•Even though Bonnie doesn't like so much vampires, she likes Charlotte because she is kind and she only feeds on humans when it is completely necessary.
•When Charlotte told Elijah and Klaus about her husband they were protective of her and then later on they killed him.
•Charlotte and Marcel are like family.

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬

Charlotte Salvatore

Charlotte, Elijah and Klaus