Joel Miller-Baby Girl

You and Joel are having a lazy morning in before you both have to head off to work.

Some minor swearing and innuendo. Mostly fluff.

....

It's early in the morning, the sun just barely peeking up over the horizon, a soft light filtering through the window in the apartment as your body is entwined around Joel's, watching him sleep.

Your heart goes out to him. Joel hasn't had it easy over the last several years and you know how deep his wounds go. You only wish there was something you could do to soothe the wounds carved on his soul and in his heart.

Joel stirs and you smile, sliding closer, cuddling against his hot, bare skin, planting a gentle kiss on his temples. Joel chuckles, shifting around, grabbing you by the waist, your head tucked against his side.

"'Morning, baby girl," Joel mumbles sleepily as his lips graze your temples and you smile, lifting a hand and slowly drawing your fingers down Joel's bare chest.

"'Morning." Joel grunts a little, scooping the blankets aside and lumbering towards the bathroom to take a piss.

You roll unto your stomach, propping yourself up on your elbows, impatiently waiting for Joel to return to the bed so you have some inappropriate touching.

Joel finally climbs back into the bed, gathering you close as you rest your elbows on his chest, causing him to squirm around beneath you, cussing and moaning that your bony elbows are digging into his bare flesh.

You giggle, removing your elbows and trailing a hand down Joel's thigh, to a certain area, his breath sharp as your fingers make direct contact.

"Oooh!" You smirk, watching as Joel writhes in pleasure as you give him a bit of a workover.

"Like that, did you, asshole?" You lean closer, barely grazing your lips across Joel's left ear.

With lightening quick movement, Joel's arm shoots out, roughly grabbing your wrist and you inhale sharply.

"Who says I did, bitch?" You chuckle. You enjoy it when Joel is like this, rough and passionate. It makes things more fun.

"I did," you growl softly, hooking an arm around Joel's middle as he slips his hand down your thigh, going in circles once he reaches the designated spot.

You gasp and writhe, wishing he'd never stop. Joel is smirking, but there's a hint of darkness beneath his eyes and you know that he doesn't want to stop, either.

Joel pulls his hand away, leaving you whimpering and unfulfilled. You glare at him, but he rolls over, away from you, playing his game.

You slide your body against Joel's, bare flesh against bare flesh. You slowly trace a finger along the faint scars on Joel's back until he starts squirming, impatient and needing to have you in his arms.

You smile smugly as Joel lies on his back, tugging you up against his chest as you snuggle close, closing your eyes and breathing deeply, aching for anything to keep you both in that bed for the remainder of the day.

You feel gentle fingers trailing down your spine and you open your eyes, twisting your head around and gazing into those beautifully wounded dark eyes that turn you into a puddle.

"Let's just stay here," you murmur, snaking a hand up and caressing Joel's disheveled hair, liking the feeling of it against your fingers.

"Don't tempt me, baby girl. I'd want nothing more."

You lean in, pressing your lips to Joel's, that strong feeling of euphoria flooding through your body. God, the effects this man has on you. It's unreal.

"So what's stopping us?" You whisper, dragging your lips over the scruffy beard and causing Joel to release an impatient moan.

"We need cash, if we're ever gonna get out of this shithole."

You sigh, pulling away, but Joel's hand comes up, tenderly cupping your waist and you smile, leaning in for another kiss.

"We still have a few minutes, baby girl. Make it count."

You laugh out loud as you straddle Joel's body and place your hands on his shoulders. He's a damn work of art.

"I'm up for that, Joel Miller."

"I thought so." Joel eyes soften as his hands cradle you tenderly. "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you, too, baby boy."