Chapter 10

I was busy packing the things I needed for the mission. I look at the desk full of different knives and guns. I chose my favorite stiletto and put it in my thigh. I am wearing leggings, and I have a belt that could be used to hide things. I also have a pocket knife and a gun with a silencer.

I heard my door open. I looked quickly at the person who entered my room.

I looked and examined Bullet; he was wearing a black fitted sando and black slacks. I could see the gun between his waistlines. He steps in my direction without leaving my gaze.

I swallowed hard because he looked so manly and masculine in front of me. His hair was dishevelled, and his eyes were intense.

I don't know how he managed to open my door because it has a pin that only I know what it is. Damn! Did Red lie about this?

"Are you done?" He arched his brow, and I slowly nodded without leaving his eyes.

"How'd you know my pin?" I curiously asked him.

He just shrugged and smirked a little. "I have ways, baby." He arrogantly said.

He analyzes me, and I see he smirked a little, but it's vanished fast. He leaned over and looked closely at my face; I blink twice because he's too close to me.

"W-why?" I stuttered and took a step backward; I wanted to punch myself because I felt intimidated by his looks now.

He licked his lower lips and looked at my lips. My lips parted instantly; I don't know why, but my body was reacting to the simple things he did.

I feel a shiver down my spine. My heart is erratically beating so fast like they want to be free.

"Nothing, I just want to see you up close." He calmly said that it was nothing.

Damn! He doesn't even seem to mind that we are too close! But my body was reacting easily when he was near. It's like they know it was the person I like.

Oh fuck.

I was there standing, and I noticed that I didn't even breathe. I inhale and exhale so that it seems like I've sighed.

"Let's go." Without saying anything, I followed him slowly.

I feel my body responding to his touch. He hand-spanned my waist. Somehow, I felt how hot his palm was on my exposed waist. I could also feel the tingling sensation on his finger. He was rubbing it slightly with his hard palm, and I held my breath because of what he was doing.

I felt his stare in my peripheral vision. I bit my lower lips hard, but not so hard that it would bleed.

"Are you okay?" He asks me when we stop in front of his black car.

"Yeah. What kind of car is this?" I ask and turn my gaze back on his black car. It looks so expensive, and it's my first time seeing this kind of car.

"Bugatti La Voiture Noire. Why? Do you want this car!?" He said and look at me seriously.

I gasped at him. Looking at him, is he for real? This kind of car, he will just give it to me for free? Is he?

"This is the rarest car in the world. But if you like it, I can give you this car, and I'll just go buy another one." He smirked meaningfully and played with his lower lips while looking at me intently.

like he was reading what's on my mind.

"No, I have my own." and I'm content with it. I look away and walk toward the door of the car.

"Late go. We shouldn't waste our time." I said and faked looking at him like I was annoyed.

But he just chuckled while biting his lower lips sexily and disheveling his hair, then shook his head.