Chapter 11

"Who are you?" Flame shocked voice echoed in her car.

She was driving, and I was in the front seat, looking at the road. She seems to still not believe what I just did earlier.

They were too preoccupied to notice that I killed the second man in their hideout. She was glancing back and forth. I shrugged my shoulders and signed.

Even I cannot believe what I just did. Is this the effect of being angry and blinded by my thoughts, or is it just my other devil side? I admit that I am not a saint since I started to discover how cruel the world can be.

Humans will take advantage of you if they know that you're weak.

Often people die, especially girls that can fight back against those evil and suckers for their own pleasure to kill. The most saddening thing that happened was that humans betrayed you for wealth and money.

It's like this new world I'm in is a mind opener for seeing the world differently. It's not just about the light and happiness of life but also the darkness that people often experience even if they don't want it and without expecting it.

"He deserved it." I glanced at her, and she nodded. Maybe she was just shocked that I could be killed without even blinking. They don't train me to kill, it's just my guts who push me to do it.

It's also because of Bullet. I want him to see that I am not weak and easily be scared because of blood or brutality. Because reality slapped me so hard, that if i'd be scared then how can i fight for myself if someone wants me to die. I don't know maybe those fucker who killed my family were after me too.

But at least now no one will mess with me as long as I am far away from them.

But part of me still misses my old self. The genuine happiness that I once experienced, but now I am pretending to be someone else who's not me. It makes me feel incomplete and sad. I'm sad that at a young age I experienced those nightmares that are still haunting me. Until now.

Those sleepless nights and waking up crying because you'll realize you're alone. No one will comfort you, no one will make you feel better. It's just yourself that will comfort and hug you at night and it's damn painful deep inside.

Part of me wants to experience someone who understands and will not judge my inner thoughts. Someone will comfort me and make me feel better, and I know someone, but I'm scared to trust anyone.

"We're here." I heard Flame and just like that I am back to reality again.

I glance at her and simply nod. I feel I am not in the mood to talk right now.

I took a shower and wore a simple t-shirt and shorts. Since i'm not planning to go outside this is what i wear.

I am too tired to eat dinner.

I checked my phone to see if Bullet texted me.

Damn! Why am I waiting for his text? I massage my temple and curse myself.

Bullet, Kaizer and Red were still waiting at the abandoned house. Pinauwi na nila kami para makapag pahinga; may mga tauhan naman din silang kasama kaya hindi na ako magaalala.

They've been doing that for almost a decade now, and I know they are all skilled and capable of fighting. And knowing Bullet he was the scaries among them. Everytime he was emotionless he would give a shiver to you when he stared.

I heavily sighed and laid my back on my soft bed. Oh this feels so relaxing.

My hand suddenly tapped my instagram account. I swallowed when I saw photos of me and my friends before.