you're beautiful

Felix's pov
I was sleeping peacefully until I opened my eyes and saw hyunjin standing up from his bed and coming towards my couch. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to sleep when I suddenly felt his breath. I felt that...
Hyunjin's face was way too close to mine, my heart was pumping non-stop I felt like it would burst soon.. I couldn't control on myself anymore and opened my eyes and saw hyunjin's beautiful face close too mine. When he saw that I was awake he suddenly moved away and stood up.
End of Felix's pov

Hyunjin's pov
I don't know what happened to me but when I saw him sleeping I felt something in my heart it was different, he was looking very pretty sleeping like that. I suddenly went close to his face but when he opened his eyes I got confused and moved away... Wait but why did I even do that
End of hyunjin's pov

"What are you doing?" Felix asked hyunjin. "N-nothing i-i was just seeing if you were sleeping or not. U-umm I'm really hungry go and make breakfast for me." Hyunjin told and gave an order to Felix like a boss still pretending that he didn't liked his presence but that was not true. With that Felix went to kitchen and saw that the servant who's name was Haley, she was cooking breakfast. "Oh hi Felix how are you?" She greeted lix nicely. "Hi Noona I'm good what are you doing by the way." Felix answered.
"I'm cooking breakfast for everyone
What about you and Mr hyunjin did you two talked to each other." She asked "hmm it wasn't that well I mean he's a bit rude but I hope he can be good to me in the future." Felix said with a hope. "I hope but you know what u was really surprised that Mr hyunjin ate your handmade food because he's barely eating from past few days especially because he wants to go out."
"But why is he not allowed to go out.?"
"It's because he's really sick and Mr Hwang is scared because of his rivals who are after his family's life. This is the reason why there's a big security at our home. And it's even because Mr Hwang is really strict and he doesn't want hyunjin to go out he's only allowed to visit jeongin's home he's hyunjin's best friend but Jeongin is not in Seoul right now that's why hyunjin can't even go to his room "
Haley told Felix.
He was really surprised by how Mr Hwang treated his own son how can a father do this to his child. Why doesn't he feel any pain in his heart how can a father be so cruel and heartless. He felt really sad for hyunjin.

Later that night hyunjin was roaming in the corridor when he heard a beautiful voice singing his favourite song "deep end" he recognized the voice and followed it and it led him to the roof top where Felix was sitting and singing the song. Hyunjin came and sat beside him looking at the beautiful full moon both of them were mesmerized by the beautiful view in front of them. Felix stopped singing when hyunjin came. "Why did you stopped." Hyunjin said. "Umm just like that I was already finished btw.
"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" Felix got surprised by what hyunjin said and his heart started beating really fast...

I don't know where this is going but I hope that you'll like it...