First Night

After one week hyunjin and Felix were now officially married in this one week hyunjin didn't even talked to Felix. He literally ignored him. Today was the day they were married even when the priest asked them to kiss, hyunjin covered Felix's mouth from his hand and pretended to kiss him.

"I wish you both a happily married life my sons." Mr Hwang happily said hugging both hyunjin and Felix. When Soo Ahn came to hug them Felix accepted her hug but hyunjin didn't. "Please, don't you dare to come near me." He said calmly trying not to get angry. "Hyunjin at least behave yourself today." His father said. "Oh no, no worries dear I know my beloved son hyunjin will except me one day. He will understand how much I love him as a mother."

"You can never take place of my real mother, just stop dreaming I will never like you as I know that what kind of a person you are. "Hyunjin I said behave, at least for today and you know that we're already leaving later in the midnight, can't you be good to your parents just for few hours." Mr Hwang exclaimed.

"I'm going to my room. Hyunjin said ignoring his father's words while moving towards his room. "And what about Felix?" Soo Ahn said. "He can come if he wants to I haven't stopped him." Hyunjin answered in an annoying tone. "Felix you may go inside." Soo Ahn told him. With that Felix nodded and went towards hyunjin's room.

The moment Felix entered the room he was surprised by the view In front of him hyunjin was taking off shirt. "What?” hyunjin asked
"Huh."

"Are you staring at me don't you think that I'm going to do THAT thing with you." Hyunjin said sternly
"N-no I'm not staring and I haven't even thought of something."
"Good boy now you can sleep."
"Why? Aren't you gonna sleep now."
"No I am not today's a sad day for me and I want to drink tonight. I know that after marrying you I can not even sneak out even one time like I used to do before. Well nevermind I always got caught but still." Hyunjin said while sipping his wine.

"Hyunjin I..." Felix tried to say something but hyunjin stopped him and said, "no need to say anything I already told you to sleep." Felix was scared from this dark side of hyunjin. He knew that hyunjin sometimes starts behaving weirdly it was his childhood trauma that took over him.

Felix suddenly stood up and ran away from hyunjin's room. Hyunjin did nothing but only smirked. He ran towards yunji's room. "Noona." He said slowly while knocking. The door opened revealing yunji. "Felix what are you doing over here you should be in your room with hyunjin right." She started the conversation. "I- I want to ask something noona. Can we talk for a bit." He pleaded.
"Yes of course." With that yunji gave some space to Felix for entering the room they both sat on a couch.

"Noona I'm scared, he- he's behaving weird right now. I have never seen him behaving like this. I can't understand what's up with him."
Felix said in one breath.

"Okay okay calm down, here first drink some water, you look exhausted." She said while handing him a glass of water. Felix took it and quickly gulped down the water. "Listen Felix tell me what did he said."
"He asked me to sleep. And himself started drinking wine. He even said that today is a sad day for him. And he told me that because of marrying me he can not sneak out of this house anymore. Though he almost got caught by the guards. Noona you never told me that he used to sneak out of this house sometimes." Felix told her.

"First of all Felix I don't find it a good thing to speak in yours and hyunjin's matter. As it is your privacy my brother and secondly I never found it necessary to tell you about hyunjin sneaking out of home. But now I think I should've told you. Anyways so it's just that he tried to sneak out of home 5 to 6 times but he always got caught because of some small mistakes he made during sneaking out. He always got caught. Mr Hwang has strictly ordered us to not let hyunjin go out alone. When he was allowed to go with some bodyguard anywhere he wanted to, he did weird things.

"Weird like what?" Felix asked.
"As you know he's not mentally Stable which is why he sometimes started to misbehave with the staffs in Restaurants, malls, cinemas. Sometimes when he got angry on slightest things he used to shout on anyone anywhere without even noticing that people are seeing him. Also he started to go out a lot for drinks and when Mr Hwang got to know about his son's mental health and his misbehaviour he stopped hyunjin to go out. Even with bodyguards. He thought that it would not be good for his reputation if anyone gets to know that he's the son of one of the biggest businessmen of Korea and Australia.

"This happened almost 4 years ago when hyunjin was only eighteen years old. And since then he barely goes out, he tried to sneak out but always got caught because of strict security. He went out sometimes and that too with his best friend jeongin. I guess he just went out 6 to 7 times. Honestly I feel bad for the poor boy. I'm working here since many years and as much as I know him, he's like that because of miss Soo Ahn's cruel behavior with him. Her cruelty and lack of love from his father led to his life being this much problematic" She told Felix everything.

"Why didn't you told me about hyunjin going out and all this before." Felix asked in disbelief as he got to know most of these things just now.
"I'm sorry Felix but we are not allowed to tell that hyunjin was once allowed to go out. Although the things about his parents I guess I've told you enough of it I can't do anything else I want hyunjin to open his life himself Infront if you I don't know much. I guess it's late you should go to your room now and if anything happens then come to me."

"Okay noona. Umm I think I should go now, although I'm scared."
"No need to be scared he will not do anything bad to you I know him."

After that Felix went to his room. He was scared as he ran away from this room. But when he entered he saw hyunjin...

Hey guys this is enough for today I hope you like this chapter. And I will be starting a new Hyunlix FF in a few days. I hope you guys will read it as well. I'll let you know when I'll publish it's first part.