He love someone else

That evening Felix went to Mr and Mrs Hwang and told them that he's ready to marry hyunjin. He even promised Mr hwang that he'll be with hyunjin for the rest of his life and will never leave him alone. While on the other side

Hyunjin was sitting on a couch he was still thinking on how to divorce Felix as soon as they get married, he had to marry Felix in some days and he wanted to do something so that Felix himself goes away. He always thought of him as a friend, he still wasn't ready to marry someone he doesn't love although he feels something whenever he sees Felix but he shrugs it off.

He suddenly thinks of something and plans to call his bestfriend jeongin.
"Hey dude how are you hyunjin?"
Jeongin answers the call and suddenly says in excitement as he was talking to his bestfriend after many days.
"I'm not good innie."
"Why what happened?"
Hyunjin then told the whole thing to jeongin.
"Well, well I see so the thing is that you don't want to marry. So what can I do for you in this matter?" Jeongin asks.

"Umm when are you coming back from Busan?"
"I'm planning for next week."
"Then I'll tell you at that time."
"Okkkaayy." Then someone knocks on hyunjin's door. "I'll talk to you later innie. Bye."
"K bye."

"Come in" he says. Then the door opens revealing Felix.
"May I come in"
"Hmm." Hyunjin responds blankly.
"I want to talk to you hyunjin."
"I know what are you trying to talk about but do remember Felix I always thought of you as a friend and nothing more but by agreeing to this marriage you've done really bad. Because of you our friendship is really affected. Remember that it's just a marriage their will be no love between us. I can never love you."

"Why can't you love me hyunjin what have I done. I just agreed to this marriage because of you, I don't want you to suffer with all these problems alone. I only want to help you to come out of this dark phase of your life can't you just help me a little in this situation can't you understand me a little I have my own problems but still  I chose to stand by your side. And I...I l-like you. Can't you like me a little bit."

Hyunjin was hurt and was feeling bad for Felix but he was not ready for this all. "I don't like you as a life partner because I...I like someone else."
After hearing this Felix felt like his heart shattered in millions of pieces. He could not bear this pain. He doesn't know how but he somehow started liking hyunjin and he didn't understood when did it turned into love. He can't even break this marriage because he gave a promise to Mr hwang and he never breaks his promise.

"Who do you love?" He asks, while tears fall from his eyes. "You'll meet him soon. And you may go now." With that Felix ran away from hyunjin's room while crying it was midnight and he ran into yunji's room. She was their making her bed. "Oh god what happened Felix. Huh why are you crying my brother. What happened." She asks worriedly."

"H-he sniffs l-loves someone else." Felix says while crying.
"Oh my dear brother what can I do for you why don't you just refuse from this marriage."
"I can't I promised Mr hwang to take care of his son for the rest of my life. I have to marry hyunjin."
"I don't understand one thing, if hyunjin loves someone else then why did he agreed to marry you. And why didn't he told his parents that he loves someone else." Yunji said in confusion
"Because he's not ready to marry anyone right now plus his parents wants him to marry me he already knows that whatever he tries to stop this marriage he'll fail anyway. Which is why he told me that he can't love me truly after our marriage and that he sees me only as friend." Felix exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Felix but I can't do anything except consoling you at this point you're like my own brother but I myself am a servant over here. It would be difficult for me you know." Yunji says while pulling Felix in a hug.
With that he cried even more. He loved hyunjin but the fate was not on his side right now.

I know this story is a bit boring but I have thought of some interesting plots for this story let's see how it goes.