I want to be his shadow

Meanwhile Felix was in the female servant's room. (Okay so guys let's give her a name, her name would be yunji.)
Back to the story.

"Noona can you believe it Mr and Mrs Hwang themselves came to me and asked me to marry hyunjin."
"Calm down Felix I know that you've already told me a thousand times that you have to marry hyunjin on their command." Yunji said.

"Noona I still do not know what should I do I'm scared I know hyunjin doesn't see me in that way. He will never do so. He can't love me, he only sees a good friend in me nothing else. And he still didn't agreed to marry me. I wonder what will he think about me." Felix said in one breath as he was too excited and too confused with what was happening. "He liked hyunjin a lot but was scared that it will affect their friendship in a negative way.

"No I can't marry him I just can't I like him but just as a friend I know this woman is definitely into something way more dangerous what if she tries to harm my dad. Shit shit shit I just can't let that happen but what can I do dad will never understand me Infront of that witch he always listens to her I wonder what kind of a spell has she casted on my dad." Hyunjin thought to himself while roaming around in his room until he heard a knock.

His father then came in. "May I sit down." He asked "it's your house anyway you can sit wherever you want." Hyunjin replied he then sat next to his father. "See hyunjin I have thought about this matter for a while and I think that Felix is the best choice for you. Don't take me wrong but you already know that my rivals are continuously roaming around everywhere all they want to do is that they want to harm you which is the reason I don't let you go anywhere there can be spies everywhere and I can't shift you to another country alone because I want someone to live here and look after my house or else they'll destroy this too."
"You're saying as if they know your house and my face right."
"They might not know this house but they sure do know your face. They've always tried to harm me in other ways and I'm confused if they'll harm me using you."

"You're not even mentally stable. My bad I should've consoled you when you needed me but right now Felix is the only one who will stand by your side no one else will be there for you except him no girl not any other boy. Please try to understand that before going to Australia I want to see you with someone who's good enough for you." He exclaimed
Hyunjin didn't knew but he kind of wanted to fulfill his dad's wish now he knew that his dad was worried for him and marrying Felix was the only way he could stay in a good state.

"Fine I'll marry him." Hyunjin whispered but his father heard him. "Are you for real ready to marry him."
"Yes but only if he agrees I'll not force Felix to marry me."
"I'll try to convince him."

With that his father walked out. "Let's see how will you deal with me, Mr soon to be Hwang Felix. Hyunjin said with a smirk he was only marrying Felix because his dad forced him to do so with his emotional words he already knew that his dad was once again speaking of what Soo ahn might have taught him. And with that he planned to just try his best to finish this marriage as soon as they get married. He didn't wanted to feel anything about Felix but somehow his heart was stopping him from doing so

"Felix if hyunjin agrees then will you agree as well." Yunji asked him.
"I-i will because I do care for hyunjin and I don't want Soo ahn to trick him anymore or to do anything bad to him I want to be his shadow. And I also like him... A lot." Felix answered her question.

Hey people I hope you liked this part
And I'm starting a new hyunlix ff and I have thought of a better storyline I hope you guys will like it I'll let you guys know as soon as I'll publish it's first part byeeee...