He should marry someone

Mr hwang was sitting on a couch
He was tensed because of the condition of his son. He really wanted his son to live a life but was scared that anything could happen to him.

Soo ahn came to him and sat beside him. "I think..." She stuttered. "What?"
"I think he should marry someone."
"What are you saying soo ahn" Mr hwang replied to his wife's statement.
"Why not? I mean maybe he needs a life partner who can stay on his side and take care of him." She said.
"But hyunjin will never agree, he already hates us so much how will he agree to this all and one more thing who will marry him." Mr hwang asked his wife.

"Why can't he marry, maybe he would feel better with a life partner my dear."
"No no this is not a good idea, he is already mentally unstable he will never agree I don't want to force him to do anything else he has already given up on so much." With that he just denied to understand his wife's plan.

On the other Felix was cooking food for hyunjin. "Hmm someone is busy I think so." the female servant came and stood beside lix. "How are you noona?" 
"I'm good what about you boy and what are you cooking?"
"Oh nothing I was just cooking lunch for hyunjin."
"Can I ask you something Felix?" The servant said
"Yes you can."
"Umm do you like hyunjin?"
"What NO I mean yeah b-but just as a friend and why are you asking that?"
"Huh nothin i just thought about it."

Felix's pov
I don't know why but I felt really shy after what noona asked me. Why did I felt like this hyunjin is just a friend maybe...
I was busy in cooking and suddenly hyunjin's step mother Soo ahn came and stood beside me, I wonder why
Honestly I don't like her after I've seen hyunjin's hatred for her.

"It feels like you're enjoying your work Felix" she suddenly asked me
"Oh yes I mean it's my job so yes."
I replied confidently. "Are you dating someone?" She asked out of curiosity
I choked on air after hearing this question.

"Nooo mam why are you asking."
"Nothing I was just curious I mean you're actually pretty so I wondered if you're dating someone or not.
"Thanks for the compliment but at this time I'm only focusing on my job."
"Can I ask you something else?" She asked. "Yes you can."
"Do you like hyunjin?" And here I go I suddenly felt silent I wonder why.
And why the hell is everyone asking me the same question. "What do you mean mam?"
"Hmm nothing you'll get to know later." She said this and went away after giving me a big smile.

Honestly I didn't understand by what she meant when she said I'll get to know later. What the hell is going on in her mind, I just can't trust her for real.
End of pov

Felix went to hyunjin's room with the tray of food. "I'm not hungry you can take this away." Hyunjin said he was a bit strict this time.

"But it's time for food hyunjin you'll get sick if you'll not eat."
"I will not get sick with not eating for just one time do you understand that boy."
Felix kept the tray Infront of hyunjin and was going away until he heard a loud noise of the cracking of plates and glass.
"I told you that I don't want to eat can't you understand that." hyunjin yelled at Felix.
"I- am sorry for hurting you hyunjin please forgive me." Felix said with tears in his eyes he can't do anything because he's aware of hyunjin's behaviour sometimes he's good with him and sometimes...

Hi this was a short chapter I'll update soon and why do you think hyunjin is behaving like this.