who are you??

"I said that I don't want to eat anything just take this food away" hyunjin yelled at his servant
"B-but sir it's Mr hwang's orders to make you eat some food, you haven't eaten since past 2 days" the servant muttered. "Then go and tell your Mr Hwang that I'll only eat if he'll let me go out of this hell" hyunjin again yelled throwing the tray away, the servant picked up the food and went away to call Mr. Hwang who lived in Australia.

On the other side "hello" someone said "h-hello Mr Hwang I wanted to tell you that hyunjin has again refused to eat he's continuously shouting and throwing away things and yelling that if you'll not let him go out..."
"Okay okay stop I understood what you are trying to say... I think I should now hire a caretaker for him who can control him... This boy is getting out of control. I have to do something"
"But sir what about me" the servant asked thinking that she and servants will lose their job. "Don't worry you guys have other chores to do that's why I'm hiring someone else who can only focus on him, till then I want you and all the other servants to force him to eat." Mr Hwang said while ending the call

Backstory:-
Hyunjin used to be a happy boy who lived a beautiful life with his parents in a mansion his father Mr Hwang is the biggest businessman of Korea. 12 years ago when hyunjin was 10 years old his mother died because of cancer and his father remarried soon after her that. This hurt hyunjin a lot and his step mother was a very rude woman she used to scold him when it wasn't even his mistake and he had to bear her rude behavior till 6 years, she didn't let him tell about her behavior to his father and hyunjin started being depressed. Soon he even had a step sister. His father also used to give more attention to his new family leaving poor hyunjin alone. Due to his business Mr Hwang had many rivals who were after his life due to which he shifted to Australia with his 2nd wife and daughter. He wanted to take hyunjin with him but his wife tried her best and she succeeded in her plan of not taking hyunjin with them she made different excuses and Mr Hwang also listened to her. She always complained about hyunjin to his father and hyunjin got scolded from both of them as his father used to believe on his wife more then his own son. It was like that the woman literally brainwashed Mr Hwang against his own son. And then they left 16 year old hyunjin alone with servants in the big mansion. He was even forced to quit his school because of the rivalry of Mr Hwang. Hyunjin was provided with home schooling and like that he was forced to stay in his home which really depressed him, he hated his father and his step mother because they ruined his life and his teenage years. Hyunjin was now tired he couldn't go outside he only had one friend Jeongin who was allowed to visit him ALONE.

BACK TO THE STORY-
The doorbell rang and one of the servants opened the door. "Yes Mr. who are you" the servant asked from the boy who was standing outside. "Hi my name is Felix I'm appointed by Mr. Hwang for Hwang hyunjin. Felix intorduced himself, "Oh I remember Mr Hwang told me about hiring a caretaker for hyunjin. "Yes you're right I'm the new caretaker, may I come inside." Felix asked softly "oh yes sure come inside Felix let me show you around and tell you about Mr Hwang hyunjin. They both went inside together the servant"you seem really nice Felix it's good to meet you I hope
that you can control hyunjin he's out of control nowadays and barely eats Mr Hwang wants someone who can control his son." the servant told Felix "don't worry I'll try my best" can you show me his room" Felix asked "yeah it's upstairs on the right corner. You can go there if you find any difficulty there'll be other servants as well to help you out." The servant said and went inside the kitchen to cook food. Felix went upstairs and suddenly he heard a loud sound of glass cracking on the floor, Felix flinched and then he saw another servant rushing inside hyunjin's room "oh my god you're hurt Mr hyunjin wait let me bring the first aid box" the servant ran to take the first aid box and with that Felix entered the room and saw hyunjin sitting on the floor. "H-hey" Felix said with a low voice. "WHO ARE YOU"...

Okay so guys this was the first part of this story I hope you like though it's a bit I don't know what to say
I'll update soon