please don't leave me

Felix's pov
I came inside hyunjin's room and what I saw really got me worried.
I saw hyunjin lying on the floor and shivering. He was sweating and was hardly breathing.
I got really worried and ran towards him.
"Hyunjin oh my god what happened to you?"
"Hyunjin wake up I'm here." Felix called out
He was about to call hyunjin's father but hyunjin held his hand "p-please d-ddon't leave me" hyunjin whispered
"No I'm not going, I am here with you." Hyunjin was hardly in his senses.
All his childhood memories came back in his mind that how that evil woman used to beat him up and lock him in the room, how she complained about him to his father when he didn't even did any thing wrong. And how he had to stay hungry all day long till his dad came back home from his work. He kept his head on Felix's lap and started crying remembering all that happened to him a few years back.
Felix's pov
The way hyunjin was crying got me really worried I've never seen someone this disturbed but hyunjin. He was hugging my waist and crying really badly I wanted to ask him about everything so bad but I wanted to give him some time.

Felix then helped hyunjin to stand up and made him lie on the bed he then cleaned all the mess that was created by hyunjin. "Felix please don't let those two come in my room I beg you." Hyunjin said. "Don't worry I'll tell them that you're sleeping." Felix answered
He then went downstairs in the kitchen where the servant asked him "hey Felix what happened to hyunjin?"
"I don't know Noona he just started throwing things here and there, he was literally shivering and crying I'm literally so worried for him." Felix told her. "Oh poor boy he has suffered so much. And now these two are back again to ruin his life." She said.
"I don't get it, why does hyunjin hate them so much that he literally got sick after seeing them." Felix asked her.
"I Don't know what to say Felix but I think you'll get to know about it soon." She answered Felix's question.

Felix's pov
I was just going towards hyunjin's room when someone called my name and stopped me, it was none other then hyunjin's step mother Mrs Hwang. I don't know why but she does seem evil. I wonder what has she done to poor hyunjin that he hates her so much.
"You're that new boy right, who works as hyunjin's caretaker." She asked him.
"Yes ma'am I am." Felix said
"Oh dear please take care of my son I don't know what's wrong with him. He loved me so much but see he's literally ignoring as if I'm his enemy or something you know."
Felix found her behaviour and her words a little weird. He didn't knew what to say he just nodded and left for hyunjin's room.
Than he came to hyunjin's room.

Hyunjin's pov
I was lying on my bed. I literally got sick after seeing that evil woman back I feel like everything that happened to me in my childhood is about to happen again. Until someone who really brightens up my mood came inside it was none other than Felix my caretaker

Felix came inside hyunjin's room and stood near him he saw a small smile forming on hyunjin's lips and smiled back. "How are you feeling hyunjin?"
"Hmm much better I guess actually I was so in shock after seeing them here that I literally got unconscious." Hyunin replied.
"Thank God you're fine I was so worried for you" Felix said
"You were worried for me..." Hyunjin asked Felix with a smile. "Y-yes I was I mean anybody would have been scared after seeing you like that." Felix said.
They were then talking until someone knocked on hyunjin's door and came inside without asking, that person was none other then hyunjin's step mother Mrs Hwang. "What the fuck are you doing here, just go away from my sight" hyunjin suddenly yelled at her.
"Oh my dear son just don't say like that I'm your mother how can you do that to me." She said and pushed Felix lightly to go near her son.
She sat beside hyunjin and held his face as if she missed her son so much, hyunjin moved her hand away and said. "I'm telling you to go away why are you not listening I don't want to see your face just go, go away right now or I will literally start shouting, go just go and don't come near me ever again." Hyunjin again yelled at her rudely she than stood up and said "oh dear you're literally a behaving like a psycho I wonder why are you behaving like that and who got you behaving like a psycho. You're literally screaming at the woman who raised you up and always loved you like her own son."
She said softly with an evil smirk as if she said something emotional
and then left. Felix was watching all this but he couldn't do anything with that evil woman he really got angry when she called hyunjin a psycho. "Did she called me a psycho she called me a psycho did you heard it Felix she literally called me a psycho I'm not a psycho she is the one who got me behaving like that." Hyunjin said and ran from the room and what he did next was...
Hi guys so as promised I have updated the new chapter as well
I hope you guys will like this
Thanks for Reading