I don't remember anything

Felix just woke up suddenly at night it was 2 am and he saw hyunjin drinking vodka. "What are you doing?"
"Hmm nothing I was j-just drinking, you wanna have some." "Thanks but I don't drink" Felix said "and by the way how did you got this drink" he asked hyunjin. "Sshhhh it's a secret I won't tell you"
"Hyunjin I guess should sleep right now it's late."
"You can't order me like this I will do whatever I want to, and yes you may sleep I'm not in a mood." Hyunjin said angrily as he was drunk. Felix didn't minded him as he knew hyunjin was drunk. After that hyunjin stood up from his seat and suddenly fall on the bed. Felix could not do anything as on that very second hyunjin grabbed him in his arms really tightly. "H-hyunj-jin please let me go you're hurting me." He cried. "No I will not let you go Felix forget that and sleep. Felix could not do anything but sleep in this position. While sleeping after some minutes he felt something on his body, he felt a hand touching his bare chest inside his shirt and someone was kissing his neck as well leaving his saliva on it. In a second he opened his eyes and saw hyunjin in a drunk state kissing his neck and touching his body. "Hyunjin what are you doing leave me p-please." Hyunjin suddenly sucked his neck "a-ahhh hyunjin leave me you're not in your senses. Please leave"
But hyunjin wasn't paying any attention
He was really drunk and while sleeping Felix's strawberry scent attracted him a lot and without thinking of the consequences he started kissing Felix.
Felix could not bear this anymore which is why he suddenly pushed hyunjin off him and ran away towards the balcony he didn't knew what to do he usually slept in hyunjin's room on a couch but he couldn't even sleep on it in this situation he didn't wanted hyunjin to do this all in a drunken state but on the other hand he felt good.
It felt as if his lover had touched him.
He didn't knew what to do as he wasn't sleepy at all after what happened so he stayed in the balcony and watched the beautiful view of sky all night.

It was morning and now Felix had to face hyunjin he was kinda nervous as he didn't knew if hyunjin remembered what he had done last night.
He went in the kitchen where the servant was cooking fresh pancakes and eggs for breakfast "hey little boy are you alright you seem dull." She asked. "It's nothing noona I'm fine, is breakfast ready."
"Yes it is ready but wait you don't seem well you can talk to me Felix I'm like your elder sister you can share your problems with me." She comforted him in these sweet words.

"Noona I wanted to ask if hyunjin drinks regularly."
"Well well well he does sometimes when he is too much depressed and we can't even stop this boy from such things or else he'll get mad. But wai why are you asking?"
"Oh nothing I just saw him Drinking last night that's why I was asking, nevermind please give me the tray"
She handed over the tray to him and he left. He was still nervous because now was the time he had to face hyunjin after what happened last night.

Hyunjin's pov
I was sitting on my bed I literally feel like dying right now I hate this life so much no one lives me and no one cares for me I hate everyone especially that fucking bitch. I just wanna kill her. Agghhhhh my head hurts why did I even drink last night.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I saw it was Felix I guess he's the only person who lightens up my mood.

Felix's pov
Though I just came inside the room but my hands were shaking badly at the thought of last night. Huhhh no worries it was just a neck kiss nothing more and just a slight touch why should I be nervous I haven't done anything I kept telling this to myself.
End of pov

Felix came and closed the door he placed the breakfast on the table hyunjin noticed his shaking hands "ehmm good morning I guess"
"Oh yeah good morning." Felix replied
"Are you okay Felix you seem dull today and why are your hands shaking?" Hyunjin asked him "n-no nothing it's just....nothing" he replied and quickly stood up and ran away from the room

Felix's pov
I just can't understand what's happening to me me heart is beating really fast I can feel it. Oh my god I shouldn't have slept on his bed. I'm literally unable to face him and he does not even remember anything. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly hyunjin's parents came near his room and went inside. I wonder why. Hyunjin will get really angry.
End of pov
Hyunjin's parents went inside his room and they saw hyunjin was lost in some thoughts he didn't even ate his breakfast. "Hyunjin dear" soo ahn said.
"What the hell are you doing in my room." He yelled "language hyunjin" his dad told him
"I'm sorry but I just can't control on my language and behaviour when I see this woman." He again yelled. "It's okay dear he's just a child nevermind" soo ahn again became innocent in front of her husband. "Oh my god such a great actor you are, stop your drama I know all your intentions."
"Hyunjin can't you respect her a litt-l"
"NO N-O NO" hyunjin cut off his father. "Well what else can I expect from you"
"Nothing you should expect nothing but only rudeness from me I can't show love and respect to those people who ruined my life."  Hyunjin again yelled and this time he was much angry
"My dear son we are just over here to talk to you so that we can understand eachother" Soo ahn said innocently.
"I don't want to talk to you guys especially you mam can't you understand, FELIX come over here"
As Felix was standing outside hyunjin's room he suddenly came inside "yes sir"
" Just tell them on my behalf that I don't want to talk to them at least till the time this woman is here" with that hyunjin himself sat down and took a sip of his juice. "I'm sorry Mr hwang but I think you guys should leave he's not in the mood to talk right now. I'm sorry once again." Soo ahn was about to say something to Felix but Mr hwang stopped her and himself said "I understand we shall come some other time" and then they both left.
Felix was about to leave but hyunjin stopped him "sit here with me"
"What m-me?" Felix stuttered
"I guess you're the only person in this room with me" hyunjin said while munching a piece of pancake.
"So tell me Felix why are you like this today"
" I am alright nothing happened to me ."
"Stop lying I know you well. You're not like this."
Then out of nowhere Felix suddenly asked hyunjin "you really don't remember what just happened last night."
"What happened I don't remember
anything" hyunjin said which made Felix confused
"Did something happens last night I just remember I was drinking."
"Uhhh nothing I was just saying it like that." Felix said and stood up "I have to cook something for you I shall leave" with that he ran away
Hyunjin's pov
Did something really happened last night. Why can't I remember. Nevermind
But I really have to deal with this step mother of mine I can't bear her presence in this house anymore it belongs to my mother not that woman
Huhhh why is my life so tough.
End of pov

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry I didn't updated from a long time but now I'll keep updating time to time.
And I will be starting another hyunlix  ff I hope you guys will check it out as well