I'm sorry felix

Hyunjin went in the living room where Soo Ahn his step mother was sitting with her husband while sipping coffee as if she did nothing.

Hyunjin came near them and started throwing show pieces in front of Soo Ahn and started yelling "see I'm a psycho I can't do anything right... I'm a psycho I will throw things like that you can't control me," he kept yelling and throwing things meanwhile Felix came near and tried to stop him "hyunjin stop please stop this come with me" he shouted. "Hyunjin stop this behaviour or I'll slap you on your face" his dad yelled at him. "As if I'm scared of all this you don't even know what I have gone through all this time, you're the worst father ever. "He said and cried. While saying that he again threw a glass which fall on Felix's foot and he fall down and started bleeding.
Hyunjin's pov
I was angrily throwing things in front of my parents I didn't knew what had happened to me I just couldn't control my anger in front of that woman. But I didn't knew that I'll hurt Felix
He literally fell in front of me.
Seeing his blood broke my heart into pieces it felt like I have hurt someone who is really close to my heart.

After that he kneeled down and said "I'm so sorry Felix I didn't mean that please forgive me." "Ahh ouch i-it's okay hyunjin I'm alright." Felix comforted him. "See what happened to that poor boy just because of you hyunjin you should be thankful that he forgave you" Mr Hwang scolded his son who was already guilty of what he did to Felix but hyunjin was proud of what he did to his step mother he was proud that he broke all the show pieces that were bought by her.
He then helped Felix to stand up and took him to his room.
Meanwhile Mr Hwang said sorry to his wife on behalf of his son "I'm sorry dear you know him."
"Oh it's okay he's just a child." And with that she again became innocent in front of her husband.

On the other hand
Felix's pov
I was hurt badly which is why I couldn't walk properly due to that hyunjin helped me he held my waist and hand so that he can help me. I don't know why but I really felt butterflies in my stomach when he held me like that. I never felt this way ever in my life.
Hyunjin helped Felix to sit on his bed and quickly brought the first aid box he cleaned Felix's blood and put on an ointment on it then he bandaged his foot and made him sit comfortably on the bed. "I'm once again really sorry Felix I didn't wanted to hurt you like that."
"Oh come on I know you were angry that time, though I don't know what is the real conflict between you guys but I believe in you and I'm sure that you are the right one." Felix said
"Thank you for understanding me and believing in me." With that hyunjin hugged Felix tightly he never felt this much comfortable with anyone ever in his life. Felix also hugged him back and they stayed like that for some minutes after that they pulled away.
Their hug had many emotions in it hyunjin didn't wanted to let go of Felix and the same was with the younger one as well.
"You can sleep on the bed with me tonight as you're injured " hyunjin told Felix "oh no no no it's okay I can sleep on the couch." Felix said.
"No I already said that you'll sleep on the bed no more argument." Hyunjin replied strictly he really cared for Felix and didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable in his injury by letting him sleep on the couch.