Who will marry me

Hyunjin's pov
I don't know how to control my anger I didn't wanted to do this because at this time Felix is the only friend I have, my own best friend jeongin is not here since last 2 months as he's in Busan for some work purpose. Felix is the only person I have right now but because of my dad I got angry and scolded him.

Flashback
Hyunjin was sitting near the window and was looking the beautiful view outside. "Oh I wish I can go outside someday. These people have literally banned me from going anywhere as dad's rivals can kill me. Aishh." He thought.

Until his father came. "Ehmm hyunjin I think we need to talk."
"Hmm what you wanna say."
"Your mom-"
Mr hwang was cut off by hyunjin. "First of all she's not my mom she's just your wife." He said.
"Uhhh what should I with you. Well nevermind so Soo ahn thought of something which can help you to deal with these problems."
"Why is that Soo ahn thinking about me just ask her to take care of her on child not me." He stated.
"Let me say first. She said that if you'll get married maybe your partner will help you to overcome this problem."
"What??? I cannot believe this how could you guys do this to me. Didn't you thought about me once. Can't you guys see that I'm depressed and who'll marry a psycho man like me according to your wife." Hyunjin yelled as he could not believe that this is their plan.

"Hyunjin I think you need to calm down it's not that we are forcing you we're just saying. I denied talking to you regarding this matter at first but I just thought to talk to you about it." His dad told him.
"And so you want my partner to live a life like a prisoner in this hell just like I do. I know that you'll not let my life partner to go out for my sake to save his or her life. Let me tell that no one is gonna marry me with such harsh conditions." He again yelled

"I-i j-just thought. Maybe we can find someone who can be your caretaker and spouse the one you can rely on there are many advantages my son." Mr hwang tried to convince his son.
"Oh god what should I do. I don't need a caretaker I just want peace besides I have Felix by my side so no need for a caretaker and I don't want my life partner to be a caretaker no one's gonna marry me just let me be." With that Mr hwang walked out of his son's room. And because of this hyunjin got angry and took out his anger on poor Felix.
End of flashback

Hyunjin's mind was was burning with the thought of his marriage and he was feeling suffocated that's why he planned to have a walk in the garden of his mansion while he was going he bumped into someone he hated the most, it was Soo ahn "oh careful my son."
"Can you just please stop with this drama my dad is not here to see your innocence." Hyunjin told her
"I know right so let's talk how we do.
Did your dad talked to you about your marriage. You brat."
"I knew you can never change and yes he talked and I denied. HAPPY."
Hyunjin said with an evil smile.

"Uhhh I'm so down with you boy can't you just get married and settle and leave us alone."
"Excuse me you're the one who came here without my permission." Hyunjin exclaimed.
"Well well this is my house as well so I can come anytime I want to."
After listening to her shit talk hyunjin didn't wanted to loose his control and slap that woman that is why he just shrugged her off and went outside.

When he went outside he saw Felix was watering some plants. "Hey." he just said that, "oh hi hyunjin are you, feeling better?." Felix asked with a sweet smile on his face.
"I guess I'm sorry for what I did it's just that I was angry on my dad and I scolded you "
"Oh no worries it's ok you don't need to be sorry." Felix said making hyunjin giggle it's the first time he saw hyunjin giggling.
"Felix you know what, I'm really happy to be your friend I hope our bond can be like this forever." with that he hugged Felix.
Felix also hugged him back but somehow he didn't like hyunjin calling him just a friend. He didn't knew the reason why he was feeling like that but yeah the hug just made his heart flutter.

But little did they know someone was watching all this from the balcony and that person had a mischievous idea now.

Hi people so this is it for today. I hope you liked this chapter. Also thank you so much for 200+ reads I'm really thankful don't forget to right your views on this story in the comments. Thanks 💖