Chapter 1

7am~

*Buzzzzzzz* *Buzzzzzz*

The phone rang. The alarm waking Felix from his deep and comfortable slumber.

"Ugh.... Shut up...shut up... Please...." he begged in a sleepy and extremely deep voice while searching his phone violently. After setting hos alarm off, he slowly sat up on his bed streching his arms and back and cracked a few bones in the process. "Ugh... Let's get ready for my college 2nd year... First day!!!" he cheered loudly while jumping off the bed.

He slowly went towards the bathroom and started doing his morning routine.

"Felix!! Come down!! Breakfast is ready!! Don't be late on your first day in college!!" his mom shouted from downstairs. "Yes mom!! Coming!!" he replied from his bathroom.

This is Lee Felix

This is Lee Felix. A college student, 2nd year. In his family he has his mom, dad and him. No siblings. He's gay and his parents are very supportive in this matter. He's best friends are Seungmin and Christopher.

Time skip~

"UmmmMmMMM~~ it's dEliCIous!!" he replied in a purr while chewing his food in his mouth. "*scoff* thanks darling." his mom replied while ruffling his blond hair. "By the way, I was thinking about moving in an apartment. Actually...my college is pretty far and to get there on time I have to wake up atleast 2 hours early.... and the transport also costs me a heavy amount...." he started. "Aooh.... I see.... Look, i and your dad don't have any problem regarding this, but will you be alright there?? Alone? I mean you have never stayed alone anywhere for a long time.... I'm worried fir you..." she replied placing her concern for her child. "It's alright!! I have no problem, I'll be ok there. And more over I'll call you everyday!! I swear!" he said while hugging her waist. "Ohk!!" she said while smiling widely!!
"Bye! I'm getting late..." he said while picking up his bag and placed a soft kiss on the forehead on his mother's head. "See you~" his mom said.

*Trinnnggg tringggg* *tringggg tringgg* (dialing sound)
[Kim Seungmin]

"Hello?"
-"hey Felix!! Where are you?"

"I'm on my way! Hang on!"
-"ok see you soon"
Hanged up

Time skip

"How's it goin' mate!!" Felix cheered and asked his friend. "Please Lix, don't talk with that Aussie accent, I can not understand a single word!!" Seungmin said while joining his hands infront on the other who laughed loudly. "Alright alright "Felix said. "By the way, I finally got the permission from my mom to move in an appartment!" Felix said. "Oh!! That's great!!" Seungmin said with a broad smile. "Have you found any proper place to stay?" Seungmin questioned. "Umm.. yeah, I have on in my eyes. Remember, the appartment, behind the college, that alley. That appartment we used to visit for a stroll during our free periods? There...." Felix replied. "Oh...i see..." the other replied nodding his head.