Chapter 15

Minho POV:

Hearing that name made the land beneath me slide away.

I was frozen in my place, my legs won't budge.

I can't define my feelings right now.

I'm shocked...

I'm surprised...

I'm happy...

I'm confused...

I just couldn't believe my fate.

Han Jisung, the person who went missing about one year ago is standing in front of me.

But...

He's standing in a very bad condition...?

I immediately came to my senses
The first thing that struck me was to confirm his identity, cause what if-

"H-hey... Y-You t-there...? P-P-Please hel-lp me..." his voice cracked.

I blinked a few times and nodded. "Y-Yeah! Hang on!"

I went towards my car and picked up my car radio phone to inform my friend and the rest of the people back at my office. But... I stopped.

I need to first confirm his identity... I can't risk false news all around the town. It's too risky and bad for our reputation.

I placed the phone down and went towards him.

"You... First need to come with me..."

He frowned.

"B-But m-m-my f-friend-d....!" He started to have a panic attack.

"Hey! Calm down!!" I immediately got beside him and held his waist as he was about to fall.

"M-My-y-y...fr-rien-nd...-" his voice was very shaky to be understood.

"Yes! I'll help you!"

His eyes were very tired. He's definitely exhausted. I need to take him to a safe place first... But where?

I can't take him to the station or else the news will spread, potentially a false one. I need to confirm his identity and help him get better first.

"You're very exhausted, I can see it clearly. You need to come with me, to my apartment. I promise I'll help you later!"

He didn't reply. His eyes just blinked once. I took it as an indication.

My heart ached so much seeing him like this.
I bent down and picked him up, in a bridal style and carried him towards my car and seated him in the back seat.

Since my car was down, I called at a centre to send help to carry my car. I didn't inform Changbin and the others.

I'll handle it alone.

~Time skip~

It's the next day.

Jisung remained unconscious for the whole night.

Not to mention that I kept staring at him while he was asleep.

But now I have to go to work, although I didn't want him to just freak out and run away while I'm gone.

So I locked him in my bedroom that had an attached bathroom. I stuck a sticky note on the mirror in that room and kept four to five packets of ramen on the table with an electric kettle.