Chapter 13

Facing Hyunjin...

.....

His palms were very sweaty. He started to think twice about his decisions.

He stood in front of a big door, different from theirs. He knew Hyunjin could be inside. He had to be.

Everything inside of him screamed at him to run.

Just run... Run for your life, he'll never catch you...

Slowly reaching his hand out, he slowly pushed the door, it wasn't locked.

His heart was pounding very harshly against his ribcage. His hands were shaking badly, not to mention his knees which were also very weak at that moment.

Felix slowly entered the room, it was a small bedroom with two other doors, maybe for the kitchen and bathroom.

He walked inside a bit further, examining the room carefully. Looking for any sort of keys.

He looked around him. Hyunjin was not in his sight. He frowned. He could easily escape with Jisung. He definitely messed up.

Felix clenched his jaws as he cursed him mentally. He gave up searching for Hyunjin and turned around to exit the room.

"Thinking bout escaping?~"

"Ah!" Felix was extremely startled.

There, stood Hyunjin in his weird bright and scary makeup.

Weird green eyes...red hair... And a weird smirk on his facade.

It scared the hell out of Felix, he gulped thickly out of nervousness.

Hyunjin took a step forward, Felix took one backwards.

"I-I-I...u-um... W-Was just h-hungry...!" Felix said as he continued to back off.

"Uh...?~" Hyunjin tilted his head and continued to approach the other.

"I-I....w-wai-it!" Felix's voice got stuck up in his throat.

His back hit the cold wall behind him and he could swear his heart was abusively punching against his ribcage. His throat got heavy and his knees were weak.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes and tilted his head to the other side. Felix saw Hyunjin's hands going towards his back as he pulled out a silvery sharp knife that was apparently tugging between Hyunjin's belt and shirt, behind him.

Before Felix could blink, Hyunjin, with a sharp movement brought the knife right under his throat.

Felix gasped. Hyunjin slowly placed his left hand on the wall behind Felix and sighed. The breath softly hits the other's nose.

"Uh huh!" Hyunjin shook his head in a 'no'.
"Tell me the real reason..." he said in a deep and creepy voice.

Felix's entire body shook. He gulped thickly and looked at the other's eyes.

Felix nodded, "I-I...a-am telling t-the tru-uth...!"

Hyunjin frowned and came a little bitter closer. He examined the other's face. Felix gulped. He swore he was about to die out of a heart attack.

Hyunjin moved away. Felix let out a long breath that he was holding in for a long time.

Hyunjin moved just a few steps behind and crossed his arms on his chest, with his knife. He stared at the boy in front of him.

Felix gave a quick glance at him, he was too afraid to make eye contact. Hyunjin tilted his head again and squinted his eyes in doubt.

Felix gulped, Hyunjin had obviously sensed something was off.

"Where's Jisung?" his voice was deadly serious.

Felix almost jumped out of his skin. He gulped. He tried to think of an excuse, any excuse.

"H-He is...i-inside t-t-the ro-oom... sl-leeping..." Felix said, he was a real stuttering mess.

Hyunjin tilted his head again, on the other side and raised an eyebrow.

"Is he?~" he asked.

Felix nodded immediately as he gulped thickly. He was sweating by now.

There was a brief moment of silence. They just kept staring at each other. Although for Felix, he just gave a few glances at the other. He gulped.

"Huh!" Hyunjin scoffed, catching Felix off guard.

"You know that you're a very bad liar, don't you?~" Hyunjin said, mocking the other.

Felix gulped, he was more than terrified now.

"I-"

"Oh come on, Lixie~" Hyunjin said, slowly stepping closer to him.

Felix became extremely nervous. His heart was pounding very harshly. His breath stuck in his throat when Hyunjin was just a mere inch away from him.

He saw the other placing his hand beside his head, on the wall. Hyunjin scoffed again.

"You're ordinary~" he said, tilting his head and leaning in closer than they already were.

Felix tried to maintain his steadiness and slowly made eye contact.

"And you're a maniac!" he said in a low tone yet full of hatred.

Hyunjin glared at the other as he kept staring down at Felix. His jaws clenched.

He smirked, Felix got confused.

"Let's get you locked up again~!"

Before Felix could protest, Hyunjin grasped his wrist and started to drag him out of that room.

"H-Hyu-unjin! Wait! It h-hurts!" Felix said loudly and he tried to get himself away from the other.

Hyunjin pulled him with him with a jerk, Felix kind of lost his balance but regained it on the way.

"Do not get on my nerves Felix..." Hyunjin threatened.

Felix still continued to try and free himself.

"H-Hyunjin! Urgh!" Hyunjin dragged him inside that room and pushed him inside. Felix almost fell but held himself steady.

Hyunjin restlessly looked at all directions with hunger and anger filled eyes. Felix held his wrist to his chest and massaged it.

Felix dreaded the worst, it was the end, he was probably about to die. Hyunjin acted like an animal, searching for his missing prey in the room.

Tossing things around, breaking boxes, pushing the chairs away... It scared Felix to his bottom, to the core of his heart.

He stopped.

Hyunjin finally stopped after a brief moment of chaos. Felix took a deep breath, ready for whatever was about to come.

"Felix?" Hyunjin said in a rather faked sweet tone.

Felix backed up a bit.

"Where...is Jisung?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for such a small chapter, but... Yeah..
Here we are!

I'm kind of nervous of what's coming and I need time to think, what to write next...

Sorry for making you all wait...
Just want to deliver the best to you all!

Alright! See you all soon!

Love y'all!!!!~~~