Chapter 10

"We need a distraction...."

.....

Hearing this Jisung started to cough.

"A-are you out of your mind?!" Jisung said inbetween his coughs.

Felix handed him the only bottle of water Hyunjin had given them. Jisung quickly gulped it down his throat.

"Does it look like?" Felix sounded serious.

Jisung started to take long breaths and think about the latter's plan.

"I-I don't think it's s-safe..." Jisung utters, voice unstable. "I-Its dangerous going after that... m-maniac..."

"It's the only way we have out of here. Either to excute this plan or get stuck here forever..." Felix replied with a sigh.

Jisung sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

The room was silent for a brief moment.

"S-so...how a..are you gonna do this...?" Jisung after a moment of silence.

Felix smiled a little.

"So here's the plan...." Felix said, dragging his chair a bit closer to the other.

Jisung did the same.

"I am... going to distract him, and in the meantime, you're gonna rush outside and get help as soon as possible. Ok?!" Felix said in a whisper so that no one else could hear them.

Hearing this, Jisung's eyes got bigger.

"Are you insane?!" he almost screamed.

"Hey! Quiet!" Felix immediately shushed the other.

Gulping, Jisung continued, "A-re you fucking serious?! You're go-gonna distract that maniac?!" Jisung said, eyes wide.

Felix simply nodded as if it's the easiest task in the world.

"N-no...n..o Felix, listen to m-me... It's impossible..-"

"Jisung...! Calm down! Just breathe...!" Jisung was now struggling to breathe.

Hearing this plan of escape, undoubtedly brought some of his traumatizing memories.

"Hey... Jisung. Jisung? Can you hear me..?" Jisung's breaths slowly started to become more even.

"Y-yeah...I...I'm fi-ine...." Jisung said, gulping his memories back inside his subconscious.

"L-listen Felix... It's not t-that easy..." Jisung said, voice shaking.

"Why...? What is it that is keeping you bound here...?" Felix asked, more than worried for his now, new friend.

"It's...it's just...-nothing..." Jisung continued to eat his food.

Felix sighed. He knew it was gonna take some more time to convince him because of his fears.

"Okay...it's alright..." Felix said, trying to start a conversation.
"Umm...you told me that there were locks outside on those doors, leading to the staircases..." Felix said.

Jisung just nodded, chewing his food.

"Where are those keys? Do you know anything...?" as soon as Felix asked this, Jisung stopped chewing.

Guloind his food, he took a long breath.

"With Hyunjin." Jisung spoke in a monotone. "It's always with him..." he gulped his food down his throat, "And the last time I tried to steal those...-" he abruptly paused, there were some unspoken words in those eyes...