Chapter 3

Felix POV

He just asked me to come to his appartment to stay tonight...

My breadth got stuck in my throat. He looks like a serial killer but extremely handsome. A polite killer. I'm kinda afraid but also curious.

"Umm... N-no, you don't have to take a headache about me... It's alright. I'll just call my friend..." He just kept staring at me while I was talking. Looking at my eyes then to my lips and vice versa.

"I'm not talking a headache. You're in a small trouble and being a neighbour, I can do this.... Atleast..." oh gosh, his voice. Honey glazed, deep, smooth and-

"Hey! You alright? Seem a little bit distracted...?" he said with an almost invisible slight smirk. He knew!! He knew I was checking out on him. I mean on his voice.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright. I mean..." I was on lack of words. Damn it!!

"Alright, come in." He open the door and signed me to enter. I was left with no other choice.

After taking a deep breath, I finally entered.

Wow.....

It's first very dark. Then as soon as he lit up the lights, it very... Unexpectedly nice and we'll maintained apartment.

I was about to enter but then it struck me....

In most of the horror stories, there's always a psycho killer who first attracts his victims then takes them to his rooms and kills them there. I can't fall into this trap. It's a tra-

"You watch too many movies! *scoffs*"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Wait-

How does he freakin' know?!

"S-sorry....?" I asked nervously.

He scoffed. "I said...." he leaned closer. My heart started to pick up speed. "You watch too many movies" he cracked a small laugh.

"I.... Um... No it's nothing like that...." I tried my best to sound as much confident as I can.

"I promise you, I'm not a psycho killer or murderer..." he cracked a laugh.

Listening this, I also cracked a small laugh with him. "Oh gosh... It's ... No... I didn't mean that....". Damn!! He's making me nervous.

"Let's go. Shall we?" he gestured me to get in. I quickly nodded with a small smile.

I slowly walked towards the couch and sat their. I heard him close the door but of not locking it. I started fiddling with my fingers.

He again scoffed making me look at him in confusion. "I'm not gonna kill or hurt you" he crossed his arms on his chest as he spoke.

My lips parted in confusion. Can he read mind? I thought.

"Nooo! You're just very easy to read! That's it" he again laughed showing his bright teeth. His smile is perfectly curved.

"N-no... Umm... Actually it's nothing like that, I'm totally fine..." I said while awkwardly smiling.

"Yeah, totally visible ~" he unwrapped his hands and started to walk towards me. I wasn't scared of him, I was, well, a bit nervous. "Let's change the topic, shall we?" he said as he sat infront of me on another sofa.

"My name is Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin." he offered his hand to shake.

"Felix. Lee Felix." I took it and shook his hand. He smiled widely which I copied nicely. Genuinely. I felt more comfortable. He's not that bad as I thought.

"So... Felix. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name *chuckles*. You are a college student I assume...?" he asked. God his smile and laugh. The way he called me by my name. It's so attractive. My heart skipped a beat.

"N-no, absolutely not. Ya I'm a college student. And you...?" I asked awkwardly.

"*sigh* , I'm a university student. Architecture." he replied with a small smile.

I nodded.

"For how long have you been staying here...?" I asked.

"*sigh* Five years kinda now..." he replied with a deep sigh.

Silence fell between us. Not an awkward though....

....

Nope. Awkward one....

"So.... Wanna have dinner...?" he finally said after a long time. I nodded slowly.

"Ya, no problem with me."

He got up and went towards the kitchen. "Well, I have ramen. Is it okay with you??!" he shouted from kitchen.

"Y-yeah. Of course." I replied with same intensity.

My head started to hurt a bit. So lied down on the couch. I closed my eyes. *Deep sigh* I'm feeling okay now. The smell from this appartment is kinda addicting... The smell of him..-

'What the actual heck am I thinking?!' I furiously asked myself.

I tried to think something else.

6 to 10 minutes later he finally came back with two bowls of ramen. It really smelt delicious. I was indeed hungry.

"T-thanks..." I said as I took one from him which he offered. "Welcome!!" he said with a bright smile.

We silently ate our foods. He kept glancing towards me. I was a blushing mess. Godddd!! Help me!!

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><

It was almost midnight. Talked a lot. My headache wasn't bothering me that much. I was glad. He went inside his bedroom telling me he was organising his bed. I slowly lied down on the couch again.

"Hey hey heyyy... Wait!! Don't sleep there!!" I slowly got up to see him carrying a blanket with him. I was confused. I looked at him with utter confusion in y eyes.

"Got to the bedroom. Sleep there. I'll sleep on the couch." he said. My eyes widened.

"Wha-t...? Why?! It's ok. I'll sleep here." I immediately said.

"Hey! You're my guest. And I never let my guests sleep on the couch." he said with a soft smile.

We continued to argue with eachother. But eventually he won.

"Goodnight...." I said with a soft as well as a sad smile.

"Gooodddddnight!!" he said happily.

I went to sleep nicely that night.

Midnight: [2:45am]

"𝘙-𝘳𝘶𝘯... 𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...."

*Urgh...* I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. It was still dark outside. It was midnight. But... I heard someone talking...

Was it a dream..?? But it felt extremely real. As if, someone said near my ears while I'm asleep. Should I check on him...?

I got up from my bed. His bed. Slowly creaked open the door and slowly peaked outside. The glass windows allowed lights to come in which allowed me to see kinda clearly.

There he was. Sleeping on the couch peacefully. His back turned towards me. Fully covered in blankets.

*Sigh...* "Everything's alright..." I whispered to myself. Slowly closed the door and went back to sleep.

"Guess it was a dream..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃!!!

𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽!!!]