Chapter 4

.

"YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR?!?!" Seungmin screamed after hearing everything from Felix what had happened last night.

"Hey!!! Lower your voice!!" Felix scolded. "I didn't!! I just spent night in his appartment that's it!!" he clarified.

"What's the difference?" Seungmin asked with an unbothered voice.

"There is difference! I slept in his bed, alone! He slept on the couch, outside!!" Felix scolded while pushing the other's head with his first two fingers.

Seungmin pouted while massaging his head. "Aish...." he sighed.

"Hey Felix!! Your keys!" Chris came running towards them while holding a bunch of keys. Felix looking at them, immediately stood up.

"Hey!! Thanks Chris!" he said taking the bunch.

"So, what are you guys discussing?" Chris asked while taking a seat beside them.

"Nothing much, Felix just slept with his neighbour ~" Seungmin teased.

"Hey!!"

"Aaahahhhaaa!!!"  Seungmin laughed loudly.

"Wooah, that's spicy~" Chris wiggled his brows. Felix just rolled his eyes noticing how irritating they can be.

*CRAKING OF THE SPEAKER*

"Good morning student!!" it was the principal. "There is an emergency assembly! Everyone is requested to come and assemble in the hall, now!!"

"God knows what has happened now...." Chris said as he got up and ran with the others. Felix sighed and walked.

They all assembled in the hall. There were some police officers also present. they all frowned as their head came forward. The principal took the mic and said, "Well, today we have a guest. Please welcome Mr. Lee, the head of the crime branch investigation..." it was followed by a round of applause.

They were all kinda shocked but complied.

Mr. Lee took the mic. "Well, as you all might be wonder as to why we are suddenly here in a school."

Felix observed him closely. Since he was standing a bit far, it was hard for him to completely see the others face. But he could tell that since the voice of the officer was silky smooth, he was a young guy, not much older than them.

"I hope all of you are acquainted with the name Han Jisung, an...um, ex-student could say. Went missing." they all nodded in agreement. "We, all are here to investigate it since some of our officers declared it a cold case before even starting to investigate it..." he glared at them. “Do not worry, we’ll just ask a few relevant questions and that’s it. We still believe he still somewhere out there, waiting to be found…” he bowed and got the stage.

Then our principal took hold of the mic. “Today there will be no more classes, those are in the hostel go, they will be asked in their room itself. After that rest of the students will be asked in college…” with that he got off the stage.

Felix sighed.

“Hey, chill bro…” Chris tried to calm his distressed friend. “Yah, I’m totally fine mate.” They sighed while returning home. Felix was more than tensed. Why? He does not know. He just moved in his new apartment, a weirdly friendly neighbour and now this investigation. There is not a moment where he did not attract problems and stress. On top of that the exams are near.

He went inside an ice cream store and…

“Hey! Felix!!” he got startled for a few seconds. “Oh… hey Hyunjin , what a surprise…” he smiled. Hyunjin worked there, now for almost a year. “This my place for part time job. What about you? College already over?” he asked. “Umm.. yeah, actually a few officers had come to our college..”