Chapter 12

"Let's get the hell out of here!"

.......

Felix showed Jisung the bobby pins that were inside of his shoes.

"W-What?!" Jisung shuttered.

Felix held both of his shoulders and gave him a slight jerk.

"Listen to me very carefully now, Jisung!" Felix said in a low tone and seriousness.

"I have a bobby pin, I can unlock those locks on the gates of that God damn stairs! Okay?" Felix said and looked at the other for any response.

Jisung gulped. He was very confused.

"Hey! Hey...buddy, look at me...! Look at me mate!" Felix said. "Calm down, okay? I can get us out of this hell hole and never look back...!"

"Felix!" Jisung said out quite loud. Felix was startled.

"You can't! Okay?! T-That maniac...! Tha-"

"Hey hey hey... Breathe.... Okay? Breathe first..." Jisung was restless.

Something inside of him triggered and he was all restless. Felix could sense the amount of fear and adrenaline in Jisung.

Jisung took a few gulps of air heavily and tried to calm himself down.

"Now tell me, what is it that's keeping you bound here?" Felix asked, dead serious.

Jisung took a shaky breath in and exhaled.
He just kept staring in front, at nothing, as if remembering something.

"He...a..." Jisung paused.

Felix gulped.

"He...knows where m-my mom is...-" he looked at Felix with watery eyes. "If I get out of here, he'll kill here..." his voice broke at the end.

Felix gulped heavily. He's heart was also pounding.

"He...um... Told you that he'll...um...kill her...?" Felix asked with a shaky voice.

Jisung slowly shook his head in a 'no'.

"But I know... Felix, I know him ... I've been here with him for like a year now..." Jisung said, voice threatening to break.

Fix slowly bent down and kneeled in front of him, placed his both hands on the other's thigh.

"Jisung... Hey...look at me mate... We have to get out of here ..." Felix said with a firm yet soft voice. "Otherwise, we'll be stuck here forever..."

Jisung again shook his head. A single stream of tears trailed down his cheek.

"I can't...!" Jisung whispered.

Felix sighed softly. He still caressed the other's thigh and knees to soothe.

They sat like that for a brief moment. Jisung continued to sob.

Felix knew he had to do something for this boy. Although he wasn't physically abused, he was mentally. Felix knew he had to make the impossible choice.

He looked at Jisung who was still crying. He gulped and pressed his lips into a fine line.

"Jisung..." Felix said in his deep voice.

Jisung looked at him with puffy eyes.

"Hyunjin... doesn't want you to be his captive!" Felix said, "He... Just needs a prisoner!"

Jisung frowned. "I-It's the sam-me..."

Felix shook his head, "No, it isn't."

Felix slowly stood up and took a deep breath and sighed.