Strawberry's & Cigarettes part1.

Robin and Nancy don't hangout often. They see each other a couple times and have small conversation's but they hardly hangout. "Hey Robin." Steve said leaning on his car. "Hey Steve." Robin said, getting in the passenger seat. And they went to work. Steve would pick up Robin to go to school or work.

Time skip cause I'm lazy~~~

After work, they got in the car, and the car ride was silent. It was an awkward silent until Steve spoke up. "Hey uhmm Robin?" Steve says. "Yeah what's up?" Robin says turning to look at Steve. "I'm having a sleep over tomorrow and I was wondering if you want to come?" Steve says looking at Robin then looking back at the road. "Who's gonna be there?" Robin says with a questioning look in her face. " Uhmm it's only gonna be me, Nancy and Eddie." Steve says. "Okay then I'll come." Robin says. "Okay I'm gonna pick you up at 9:00pm!" Steve says happily. He's happy that Robin is gonna come. "Okay." Robin replies.

The next day.

It was Sunday morning and Robin was exited about the sleepover. She got up and dressed up when she heard Steve outside. "Hey Robin." Steve says and Robin quickly rushed down the stairs and got outside. "Hey dingus." Robin says. The car ride was silent once again until Robin spoke. "I'm exited for tonight!" She says. "Yeah me too!" Steve replies. Once they got to work, Steve kept flirting with the ladies while Robin is trying so hard not to laugh because this girl that Steve tried to flirt with, already has a boyfriend. Robin and Steve started to talk about some stuff and that's when Nancy wheeler came in. "Hey Nancy!" Steve says shockingly. "Hey Steve and Robin." Nancy said. "Ohh hey Nance!" Robin said, waving at Nancy. Something about the nickname Nance made Nancy blush. "So are you coming tonight?" Steve says breaking the silence. "Ohh yeah about that I'm gonna have to ask my mom about that hopefully she says yes but I mostly think she's gonna say no because it's a school night." "Ohh okay." Steve replies hoping that Nancy can come. Robin stood there silent. Staring at Nancy. She couldn't take her eyes off of Nancy's beautiful face, lips and eyes. That's when Nancy said bye to them and left. Robin was getting ready for the sleepover tonight. She decided to wear a black shirt, grey pants, converse and a jacket since it's cold outside.

That is it for now😊.