The sleepover

This is the next part for the other chapter!!

3rd person's POV 

Robin and Nancy got ready for the sleepover, Robin wore her red converse, black longsleeve, some of her rings, and matching black pants. Nancy wore her vans, a red longsleeve, and some black pants like Robin's. Nancy drove to Steve's house, and the car ride with Robin was calm. Once they arrived, they saw Steve making popcorn. "Robin, Nancy you guys made it!" Steve said. "dingus" Robin says laughing. "so what are we doing?" Nancy asked. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Steve says looking at the two. "sure!" Robin says. "Nance?" "okay" Nancy said agreeing.

"what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Steve asked, looking at Robin and Nancy. "The Shining?" Robin says. "oh sure!!" Steve says. "yeah sure!!" Nancy said. Steve sat in the edge of the couch, and Robin and Nancy sat together on the other edge. When there is jump scares Nancy would hold Robin's hand, meanwhile Steve would just jump off the couch. Nancy and Robin would laugh each time he jumped. After the movie Nancy fell asleep on Robin. "i can bring Nancy to the guest bedroom?" Steve asked Robin. "sure that would be great" Robin says. Once they putted Nancy to the guest bedroom, they went back downstairs. Steve and Robin was not sleepy yet, so they watched another movie. They heard someone come downstairs, it was Nancy. "Nance did we wake you up?"

"No i just woke up, i wanted to cuddle with you" Nancy says sitting beside Robin. They looked at the time and it was 12am. "you guys wanna go to 711?" Steve asked. "yeah sure" Robin says. "Nancy do you wanna go?" Steve asked looking at Nancy. "yeah sure" Nancy said. Steve was driving and Robin and Nancy was in the backseat. They arrived and they bought some snacks and some drinks. They sat on a bench and ate. The bench was just right outside of 711 so they can see who goes in and goes out. 

"im just gonna buy more soda" Nancy said. "yeah me too" Steve said standing up. "Rob you need anything?" Nancy asked. "no im fine i'll just stay here outside" Robin said. "okay we will be right back." Steve said. Once they left Robin was just looking up at the sky. Until she felt a tap on the shoulder, who tapped her on the shoulder you may ask, it was Vickie. "oh hey Vickie" Robin says. Nancy and Steve are still inside buying more snacks. "hey!" Vickie says sitting beside Robin. "why are you here?" Vickie asks. 

"Me, Nancy, and Steve are just getting snacks. We're having a sleepover" Robin says to Vickie. "how about you, what are you doing here?" Robin asks. "i was just going out for a walk, and then i saw you" Vickie says. " oh okay" Robin says. "where is Nancy and Steve anyway?" Vickie asked smirking at Robin. "they are inside 711 buying some snacks, what's taking them so long?" Robin said waiting for Nancy and Steve. "they left you alone here?" Vickie said. "no i said i'll just stay here and wait for them" Robin said. 

Nancy's POV (in 711)

"Nancy what are we doing here Robin's waiting for us" Steve said. "look theres Vickie hide!" i say making Steve more confuse. While Steve was buying more stuff i looked outside looking out for Robin. And then i saw Vickie sitting next to Robin. I quickly hid not wanting to be seen. I wanted to see what happens between Robin and Vickie. "Nance why are we hiding?" Steve asked. i explain everything while spying on those two. "ohh thats why" Steve said finally getting why im doing this. 

"look Nance i know Robin, she would never cheat on you. So you dont have to spy on her." Steve said. "i know, i know. But i just wanna see." i said. 

Robin's POV (outside on the bench)

what's taking them so long? I ask myself. Vickie just kept on saying things i dont even know what. All i really want right now is to cuddle with Nancy. "hey are you okay?" Vickie asks. "yeah im just wondering whats taking them so long" i say looking down at my lap fiddling with my rings. "why would they leave you alone out here? its so cold and its midnight. They probably left you." Vickie said making me mad knowing that my girlfriend and my best friend would never do that. "hey the would never do that!" i say.

"i mean think about it, Nancy and Steve used to be together, what if they left you and they got together?" she said making my head boil. "hey they would never do that!! Nancy's my girlfriend she would never replace me with her ex! would she?"i say starting to get worried that what Vickie said might be true. "she would thats why I could treat you better" she said smirking. oh now i  get it she wants to be with me. Shes strying to ruin me and Nancy's relationship. "No get away from me!! i never want to see you again! you are just trying to ruin me and Nancy's relationship so you could be with me!!" i say. "come on now Robin cant you see i've liked you for months now and i've tried to give you hints but you never noticed them!! admit it you also liked me until Nancy came!!" she said. "yeah i liked you because i was trying to distract myself from Nancy!! ive liked Nancy since freshman year!! and i thought she would not like me back since im a girl!!" i say.

"but i thought wrong, now me and Nancy are happily together and you are not gonna ruin that. Even tho i liked you dosent mean i wanted to be with you! I've always liked Nancy and you cant do anything about it! I love Nancy so much and i would never leave her for you! And she treats me the best. Ten times better than you would! So please leave, i never want to see you again!" i say looking at Vickie who is about to say something. "fine be with your stupid girlfriend. plus i never wanted to be with you!" she said. "hey she is not stupid!! just go i never wanna see you again!!" i said making her leave. 

and then i saw Steve and Nancy leaving the store.

Nancy's POV 

we heard everything Robin has said. 

"whoa." was the only thing a manage to say. "see she's standing up for you! lets go and asked what happened and then lets tell the truth okay?" Steve said. "okay" we went outside and asked Robin what happened. She told us what happened and it was my turn to tell.  After telling her i kept saying sorry. "awe Nance you dont have to say sorry. It was right you were looking out for me. But please remember, im NEVER leaving you okay?" she said hugging me. "okay" i said 

"uhmm guys im sorry to ruin your moment but we need to go back to my place im tired" Steve said. "what a dingus" Robin said and we all laughed.

Hi uhmm this is the end  for this chapter hope you liked it! might update this more often so you better watch out.