Fake Dating Nancy Wheeler part7

(omg Nancy and Robin are finally dating!!! I hope you guys like this story so far! This isn't the end.....)

Robin's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Nancy on my chest. I still can't accept the fact that i Robin Buckley is dating the Nancy Wheeler. I just wanna stay like this forever. I just wanna lay in bed with a sleeping Nancy on my chest. But i can't. I have a shift on family video so i better get going. "Nance wake up" i gently wake Nancy. "huh?- oh good morning Rob" she says. "good morning sleepyhead. I have to get ready i have a shift on Family Video" i say playing with her hair.

"ohh okay" Nancy says rolling over so i can stand up. "do you wanna come with me?" i say. "Rob, you know im already coming with you right? Im driving you there" she says laughing a bit. "ohh yeah i forgot. Welp we better get going!" i say. "let's go" she says. We both got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I made me and Nancy waffles. "wow these are good Rob!" Nancy says. "why thank you" i say. After eating breakfast, we went to Family Video. "good morning dingus" i say to Steve.

"good morning to you too Robin. Oh Nancy" He says while smirking. "good morning Steve. Uhhm the reason why im here is because, me and Robin has something to say" Nancy says. "oh what is it? Hope it's good news, like about you two dating" he says jokingly. Me and Nancy just look at eachother. "oh my god are you two finally dating?!" Steve says getting exited. "Rob" Nancy says. "oh- yeah- uh Steve, we're dating" i say. "oh my god yes!!" Steve says jumping around while laughing.

"god Steve you're such a dingus" Nancy says. "wow now that you two are together both of you are gonna call me a dingus now huh" Steve says while me and Nancy just laughs. "wanna watch a movie later?" Nancy asks. "yeah sure" i say. "should we invite Steve?" she ask. "yeah sure. He needs a break anyway so i think it's a good idea to let him join in" i say. We walk where Steve was and we asked him if he wanted to join and he said "yeah sure!" he says. "what movie are we watching?" i ask. "i actually don't know" Nancy says.

"let's watch something scary!" Steve says. "yeah sure!" me and Nancy say at the same time. We looked for scary movies and we found something that caught our eye. "how about this one, The Lost Boys" Steve says. "yeah that looks fun and scary at the same time" i say and Nancy just nods. Me and Steve finished our shift at family video and Nancy waited for us. We closed up and i went to Nancy because she is my ride. "Hey Nance" i say hugging her. "hey guys you know im here too?" Steve says making both me and Nancy laugh. "are you guys ready for thee best movie night?!" Steve says.

"yeah!" i say. "yes!" Nancy says. "let's get going then!" Steve says. "wait where are we watching the movie?" Nancy asks. "at my place, if that's okay with you two?" Steve says. "yeah sure" i say. "sounds good" Nancy says. Nancy drives me back to my house and i still can't believe that we told Steve we're dating. "and we're here! Bye Rob" Nancy says. "Bye Nance! See ya later" i say getting out of the car. I get ready for the movie later. I'm wearing my converse, a black longsleeve, a jacket just in case i get cold, and a pair of baggy jeans. I also wore some of my rings. I go downstairs and waited for Nancy. I grab a pepsi from the fridge and waited. I hear honking and i know that's Nancy's car.