Fake Dating Nancy Wheeler part6

(hello! I hope you guys liked the last chapter. Let me know if you like my long chapters!)

Robin's POV.

'

The walk to Vickie's house was calm. Well i did blush a little when Nancy held my hand but im okay now. We made it Vickie's house. "oh hey Robin! Nancy...." Vickie says. "hey" i say. if im being honest i did not want to have a sleepover with Vickie. I only said yes because i needed to. If i said no Steve and Nancy would be wondering why i did not want to go to the sleepover. So i had to say yes. "hey Vickie!" Nancy says. "hey....." Vickie says.

Vickie's POV.

God why does Nancy have to be here?! I never saw Nancy and Robin this close?? I cant have Robin falling for Nancy! She likes me. Not Nancy.

Back to Robin's POV

We went inside and it was kinda calm. I was still scared. "hey Rob are you okay?" Nancy says. "uh yeah" i say. "are you sure? You look scared." she says. "it's may- maybe because i am scared." i say laughing. "why are you scared?" she says. "well.. I've never really been in a sleepover.." i say. "don't worry Rob i'll be here for you! If you need anything i'll be here for you." she says. "yeah thanks Nance." i say smiling at her. "no need to thank me!" she says smiling at me back.

"ohh Robin i forgot to bring the sweater you gave me." she says. "thats okay! I was gonna give it to you anyway." i say. "really? I kept it on my drawer i was planning to give it to you but i forgot to bring it" she says. "you can keep it!" i say. "thanks!" she says. "hey Robin we're watching a movie wanna watch with us." Vickie says. "if Nancy wants to" i say looking at Nancy. "uhhm yeah sure." Nancy says. "Vickie is it okay for Nancy to come?" i ask Vickie.

"yeah sure...." Vickie says. "okay thanks" i say holding Nancy's hand. "okay let's go!" Vickie says pulling me away from Nancy. "o- okay" i say. I got a little uncomfortable when Vickie held my hand. I just want to leave. My feelings for Vickie went flying away. I look behind me and i saw Nancy. "hey Nance come here" i say. I wrap my arms around Nancy and i brought her close to me. I did not do that to make Vickie jealous. I just really wanted to.

"Robin come on" Vickie says. "okay" i say. "come sit beside me" Vickie says. I didn't want to leave Nancy alone tho. What do i do now? "uhh i really don't want to leave Nancy alone i told her i will be by her side" i say looking at Nancy. "oh im sure Nancy dosen't mind right Nancy?" Vickie says. "yeah Rob i really don't mind" Nancy says. "okay then" i say. I sat beside Vickie and Nancy sat at the other end of the couch.