Fake Dating Nancy Wheeler

Robin's POV

"just go ask her out!" Steve says making me laugh. "Steve, you know i can't do that" i say laughing. "im sure Vickie would love to go out with you, Rob." he says making me laugh even more. i say, "Steve. We all know she's straight. Plus, Vickie would never go out with me! Look at me. Im just some dorky kid that plays the trumpet." i say rolling my eyes. I heard someone come in and it was Nancy. 

"Hey Nance" i say. "hey Rob, hey Steve" She says. God she's so pretty. Omg i can't think like this! i can't like Nancy. She's straight. And she's my bestfriends ex! "Rob, hello?" Nancy says snapping her fingers. "oh yeah?" i say. "i was asking you if you want to watch a movie at my house?" she says. "uh yeah i would love to!" i say smiling at her. God her eyes are so pretty. "i'll pick you up at 8:30" she says. "what movie do you wanna watch?" i ask her.

"i like horror movies" she says. "okay come here. Here this is all of the horror movies." i tell her while smiling. "how bout A Nightmare On ELM Street?" she says looking at me. "yeah sure! i haven't watched it so it will be fun." i say. "okay!" she says. She bought it and left. "Robin. You need to ask Vickie out!" he says randomly. "uhmm Steve what did Vickie have to do with this?" i ask. "come on Rob. Im your bestfriend." he said smirking. "and?" i say really confused.

"come on Rob. You have to drop the act. When Nancy came in you zoned out." he says still leaving me confuse. "and? i zoned out and then what?" i say. "come on. You don't have to act dumb." he says. "Steve. I. Don't. Know. What. You're. Talking. About." i say. "you were thinking about Vickie when you were staring at nothing!" he says while laughing. Ohh. He thought i was thinking about Vickie when i was 'staring at nothing'. "yeah- yeah i was." i lied. I was thinking about Nancy. But i can't say that to Steve. 

"come on Rob. You have to ask her out!! i've said this so many times now!" he says. "yeah i'll think about it." i say. "i don't know how to ask her out. I've never asked a girl out Steve!" i say to him. "Rob i know Vickie likes you back. She's just scared because she thinks you will think she's weird." he says. "wow thanks for making me feel better." i say in a sarcastic tone. He just laughs. "you have to make her feel jealous!" he says. "jealous? how?" i say. "you have to date someone else!" he says making me laugh. "oh wait you're being serious" i say. 

"Steve. How am i suppose to date someone when i can't even ask Vickie out" i say. He's just laughing. "why are you laughing?" i say. "Rob. You don't have to date anyone." he says making me more confuse. "what?!" i say. "Robin. You can pretend to date someone. Like Nancy. You fake date her and make Vickie jealous." he says. "ohh. "So i have to 'fake date' Nancy?" i say. "yes! You can ask her. You guys are watching a movie right? You can tell her later." he says. "Steve. Nancy would know i like woman then." i say. "Rob. You don't have to worry, Nancy is gonna be okay with it. I promise!!" he says. "fine. You really are an expert" i say making him laugh.

this is the end for this chapter there's gonna be more parts to this story and it might take a while