Fake dating Nancy Wheeler Part4

Robin's POV 

We arrived at Steve's house. The car ride was  calm, we played some songs on the radio. We knock at Steve's door. "oh hey guys!" Steve said as he opens the door. "so how did it go with you two?" he asks. "uh Nancy agreed! Right babe" i say making Nancy blush. "right." Nancy says looking at me. "but Steve how are we gonna make Vickie jealous?" i asked Steve. "well you guys can hold hands, flirt with each other.?" he says making me and Nancy drop our jaw. "what!!" me and Nancy said at the same time. "Steve please tell me you're joking." i say looking into his soul. "guys it's only pretend. I mean you don't have to do it. but if you really want Vickie to be jealous i think you guys should do it." 

"i'm okay with it." Nancy says. "Rob?" Steve says. "fine." i say. "do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Steve said randomly. "yeah sure." i say. "wait i need to tell my mum. Steve do you have a house phone?" Nancy said. "yeah you can call her." Steve says. "okay thanks" Nancy said. Me and Steve just sat down on the couch and waited for Nancy. "my mum said it's okay for me to stay here." Nancy says. "yay!" Steve says. "you're such a dingus" i say while laughing. We sat down on the couch and watched Back To The Future.

Steve's POV 

My plan is working. I know Robin likes Nancy. I only want them to 'fake date' so they would fall in love with each other. I knew Robin liked Nancy because i've seen the way she looks at Nancy. And i know that Nancy is also in love with Robin. Like have you seen the way they look at each other?! They're in love!! So i hope after this Robin and Nancy are in love. Robin might think i'd get mad at her only cause Nancy is my ex but... im not mad. My two bestfriends are in love with each other and im happy!! 

Nancy's POV (wow Steve's ally era.) 

i'm in love with Robin. But i know she isn't in love with me, she's in love with Vickie. I'm fake dating her but i wish i was dating her. But if Robin is happy with Vickie then im happy. All i really want is Robin to be happy. So im gonna do everything to make her happy. Even if she's in love with Vickie. Im happy. I know im spending life single but its okay. 

back to Robin's POV

We all watched the movie until we all slept.  Nancy was cuddling with me and omg she looks so cute. We all slept sweetly in the middle of the movie but that's okay. i didn't even care about the movie. A ll i cared about is Nancy.

The end for this chapter. Thanks for reading!