Fake Dating Nancy Wheeler part8

(hello! i might start up some drama between Nancy and Robin but im gonna stick to fluff for now)

Robin's POV

It was Monday so i a little bit scared because of what Vickie said. "fine! i'll get away from you guys! i'll just tell the whole school that you two are faggots" has been in mind since last night. I couldn't sleep well because of what Vickie said. I just wanna sleep all day. I get up and went downstairs. Nancy woke up a few minutes ago so i went downstairs to find her. "good morning Rob" Nancy says once i got downstairs. "good morning." i say sitting beside her. "Robin!" Holly says hugging me. "hey Holly! I missed you" i say. "i missed you too Robin!" Holly says. "awe look at you two" Nancy say. I just roll my eyes. "Nancy, are you and Robin finally dating?" Holly says. "uhh-" Nancy says. "uhmm Holly i don't really think that's nice to ask." i say. "oh ok sorry" Holly says.

"hey Robin" Karen says. "hey Karen, hope im not disturbing" i say. "no you're not disturbing Robin, you're always welcome here" Karen says. "thank you" i say and we share a smile. "im making waffles for everyone and it's almost done" Karen says. "hey uhmm Nancy?" i say. "yes Rob" she says. "i don't really want to go to school today" i say. "is it because of Vickie?" she says. "ye- yeah" i say. "Rob, if you don't want to go to school today then don't go, but if you're scared for what people are gonna say about you always know that im here okay? You can always talk to me" she says. "thank you so much Nance, thank you for always being here for me" i say. "kids waffles are ready!" Karen says. We all sit down and of course i sat beside Nancy.

"so uhm Nancy?" Karen suddenly says. "uh yeah" Nancy says. "are you and Robin finally dating?" Karen says jokingly. "mom." Nancy says. "im sorry, i just want to know" Karen says. Me and Nancy look at each other and i nod. "uh- yeah uhmm me and Robin are dating." Nancy says. "yay!" Holly says making me laugh a bit. "does that mean Robin can stay here?!" Holly says. "if Robin wants to" Karen says. "Robin, can you please stay here for a another night? please" Holly says. "uhh if Nancy wants me to stay here" i say. "of course you can stay here Rob" Nancy says. "yay!" Holly says. "mom, are you okay we me and Robin dating?" Nancy says. "of course Nancy! I already know that Mike and Will are dating."  Karen says. "thanks mom" Nancy says. 

After me and Nancy were done eating breakfast we went upstairs. "Robin, can i tell you something?" Nancy says. "yeah sure" i say. "i don't want to go to school" she says. "why? I mean you like school" i say. "yeah but im not feeling like going to school today" she says. "okay, if you want to you can stay at home" i say. "yeah but like the problem is my mom, she's always so strict about me going to school" she says. "well you can ask her, say that you don't feel well" i say. "okay" she says. She stands up and leaves the room to tell Karen. 

Nancy's POV

"hey mom?" i say. "yes Nancy do you need anything" she says. "uhmm i was thinking if i can stay at home today?" i say. "like you don't want to go to school?" she says. "yeah" i say. "why don't you want to go to school" she says. "i don't feel well" i say. "okay i'll let it slide this time." she says. "really?!" i say. "yeah" she says. "thank you!" i say going back upstairs. "Robin!" i say. "yeah, what happened?" she says. "she said i can stay at home!" i say. "yayyy" she says. "you're really sounding like Holly" i say. Robin rolls her eyes.

Robin's POV

"what do you want to do today?" i ask Nancy. "i don't know to be honest" she says. "maybe we can hangout with Steve" i say. "yeah that would be fun" she says. "should we go now?" she says. "yeah lets go" i say. We both go downstairs and Nancy had to tell Karen that we will be hanging out with Steve. "hey mom, me and Robin is going to Steve's" Nancy says. "ok be safe. Wait does Steve knows about you and Robin dating?" Karen says. "yeah" Nancy says. "was he okay with it?" Karen says. "yeah more than okay. He was jumping around like a five year old" Nancy says making me and Karen laugh. "ok bye mom" Nancy says. "bye Karen" i say. "bye lovebirds" Karen says.

We get inside Nancy's car and drove of.  We made it to Steve's and went in. "hey lovebirds!" Steve said. "god you're starting to sound like my mom" Nancy says. "and you are starting to sound like Robin?!" Steve says. "wait really?!" Nancy says. "yeah kinda i guess" i say. We watched a movie and slept for a bit.

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's short but i will make the next chapter longer! sorry this took a while i kinda forgot about this story hehe.