DARLING

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS (IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY.)

Robin and Nancy have been together for 7months.They met through Steve 'the hair' Harington.

Robin woke up. It was 8 in the morning. It was a Saturday morning and Robin had a day off. Wich means she gets to spend more time with Nancy. She went down stairs and grabbed a cup of water.

Nancy was still asleep. She told her mom she was going to stay at Robin's.

Back to Robin~~~

Robin cooked pancakes for her and Nancy. She went upstairs to wake her beautiful girlfriend up. "Nance wake up." Robin says taping Nancy lightly. Nancy finally woke up. "Good morning sleepyhead." Robin says with a slight chuckle. "Good morning love." Nancy says to her girlfriend.

They went downstairs and ate their breakfast. "This is so good! Thanks my love." Nancy says. "You're welcome sweetheart. Glad you liked it!" Robin stood up to grab a cup of water.

Nancy then stood up and hugged Robin from behind. "Thank you for the breakfast love!" Nancy says. Robin turned around and she was now facing Nancy.

"You are very welcome darling." Robin says pulling Nancy tighter. "Darling? That's a new one." Nancy says shoked from what Robin had called her. They both laugh and went upstairs.

"Watch a movie and cuddle?" Robin says. "Sure!" Nancy replies. They began to cuddle and Robin is the big spoon.

Time skip~~~~~

They Finished the movie and decided to get ice cream. Robin was wearing black pants, a black long sleeve, and her red converse. And Nancy was wearing some jeans, a pastel blue long sleeve, and some black converse. "Ready to go?" Nancy said to Robin. "Yep!" Robin says.

They went to Nancy's car. Nancy was in the driver seat and Robin was in the passenger seat. Robin turned the radio up. And it started playing 'Enchanted' by Taylor swift. They screamed the lyrics until they arrived. They went into the shop.

Robin ordered mint chocolate chip
And Nancy ordered vanilla. Robin was about to pay until Nancy stoped her.

Nancy's P.O.V.

"Let me pay." I told Robin. We walked out of the ice cream shop. "Nance how can I pay you back?
"No need to pay me back." I said with a smile on my face. "You made me breakfast I buy you ice cream." I said looking at Robin.

3rd person's P.O.V

They went back into the car and listened to Taylor swift. They went to the park and sat down on the bench. There was no one on the park so they can do anything they want. Robin begged Nancy to go on the seesaw with her.

"Come on Nance we are the only ones here! It's just us. Come on, please!" Robin begged "how can I say no to that face? Let's go!" Nancy said laughing

They were playing on the seesaw until Nancy's mum called her. "Wait my mom is calling me.'

"Mom what is it?" "Nothing I was just worried." Mrs. Wheeler said. "Where are you?" I'm at the park with Robin." "Ohh okay." Mrs. Wheeler replied. Nancy hung up and told Robin if she wanted to stay at her house tonight. And ofc Robin said "Sure love."

I might make a part two.....