The sleep over

Robin, Nancy, Steve and Eddie started playing truth or dare. They got bored playing truth or dare so they started watching a movie. "The shining?" Steve says. "Ohh yeah!!" Robin agrees. "No, no we are NOT gonna watch any horror movies." Nancy says. "I'm fine with anything." Eddie says. "The shining it is!" Steve says. "Ugh whatever" Nancy says rolling her eyes. Steve got some snacks and started the movie. Nancy sat beside Robin. While they were watching the movie Nancy got scared and she didn't realize she was holding Robin's hand. Robin noticed that Nancy was holding her hand but she didn't care, she actually kinda liked it. After a while, Nancy finally realized that she was holding Robin's hand. But she didn't let go she actually liked holding Robin's hand. Robin's hand was to soft to let go so Nancy kept her hand on Robin's. In the middle of the movie Robin decided to go outside. "I'm gonna go outside for a minute." Robin announced. "Why?" Eddie said. "Just to get fresh air." "Ohh okay then." Eddie says. Nancy didn't want Robin to leave so she followed her. "Hey uhmm Robin?" "Ohh Nancy what are you doing here?" "Just wanted to get fresh air as well." "Ohh okay." Robin replied. In reality Nancy just wanted to spend time with Robin, so they ended up walking and it was silent. "Hey Robin." Nancy said breaking the silence. "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow after school?" Nancy says hoping Robin would say yes. "Sure but I have work tomorrow so you can pick me up after work." Robin said. "Ohh okay." Nancy said.

That is it for 😊
(I'm sorry this was a short chapter)