Chapter 4 "I'm sorry..."

It was Monday morning Robin woke up exited to see Nancy. She got ready and went to school. After her English class, she went to the cafeteria. Guess who she saw, her girlfriend Nancy. I know that might be a good thing but.... It's wasn't. She saw Nancy with Jonathan her ex boyfriend. And even worse Nancy was giggling with Jonathan. Robin dropped her lunch and went to the bathroom.

She wanted to scream and cry out loud.
She felt horrible, seeing her own girlfriend with her EX BOYFRIEND. She heard someone come inside. It was Nancy. "Hey Robin are you okay?" "No- Nancy we need to talk meet me after school." Robin said with tears in her eyes. After school, Nancy found Robin she wanted to know what Robin wanted to talk about. "Hey Robin are you okay?" "Uhmm Nance can we talk."

"Yeah why?" Nancy said confused. Robin felt tears in her eyes, she wanted to cry so bad but she couldn't. She had to tell Nancy why she was hanging out with Jonathan. "Uhmm Nance why were hanging out with Jonathan and giggling with him why were you sitting with him-" Robin got cut off by Nancy. "Ohh ummm Jonathan he just wanted to hangout." Nancy said. "Hangout?!?! Nancy- that's you EX BOYFRIEND!!"

Robin said with tears in her eyes "you could've told me!" Robin said in tears. "Robin- I. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I promise I won't hangout with him ever again!" Nancy said almost crying. "Okay but next time tell me okay?" Robin says wiping of the tears in her eyes. "Ofc and I'm REALLY sorry I made you worried."

"It's fine but NEVER do that to me again, and I mean NEVER." Robin said jokingly. "I will never EVER do that again I promise." "Pinky promise?" "Omg Robin are you serious." "Yep!" "Fine" Nancy pull out her pinky. "I promise." Nancy said. They started to laugh, and finally went home.

I was about to make this an angst chapter because I hate myself but I felt nice today so....