TV • Rafe Cameron

Based on the Tik Tok remix of TV. A video of it is above, so I recommend listening while reading.

Rafe's POV

I have no idea where Y/N is right now. I wonder...I wonder if she's been searching for me or trying to see me without me knowing. I'd rather go jump in my pool and drown than witness her leave like I did those few short weeks ago.

I miss her. I wish she'd come back to me. It's all my fault anyway.

Y/N's POV

Rafe's been trying to come and see me, but I have no desire to talk to him after the way he hurt me. To be honest, I just wanna sit down and watch TV. I haven't really been eating after our fight happened. I haven't been hungry. I know he's mad at me even though it was absolutely not my fault.

I miss him. I wish I could go back to him, but I'm standing my ground.

Second Person POV

Rafe knocked on the door to your house.

You were in the living room going back and forth between different shows on Netflix because you didn't know what to watch.

When you heard the knock on the door you groaned and got up.

There was more knocking and it was more aggressive this time.

"I'm coming!" You exclaimed.

You opened the door and when you saw Rafe, you closed it, but he put his foot in the way.

"Let me in, Y/N."

"No. Go away."

Rafe balled his fists and his expression darkened.

"Let me in."

"I said no!"

"Let me the fuck in!" Rafe yelled.

"You really think I'm gonna let you in after you talk to me that way? No! Now go away and leave me alone." You said.

"Y/N, please. I'm sorry for my temper. I just really want to talk to you. Please let me in. Please." He begged.

You sighed and opened the door all the way.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

You walked away and he came inside and closed the door behind him.

You plopped down on the couch and he sat next to you.

You unpaused your show and kept your eyes on the TV.

"Can we talk?" Rafe asked.

"Talk." You replied.

He was silent for a moment.

"Will you pause the show?"

"No."

"Y/N."

"Rafe, I feel like watching TV right now, so I'm gonna watch TV." You said.

He grabbed the remote from your hands and shut the TV, then slammed the remote down on the table in front of you two.

"Rafe!" You exclaimed.

"I want to talk."

You sighed. "Fine."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

You shrugged. "Okay."

"I'm—I'm trying to have a real conversation with you here and you're not listening to me." Rafe said.

"I have ears, Rafe."

"O-Okay, you're hearing me, but you're not listening to me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about our fight. I...I know I started it, but it was because you provoked me, which still doesn't make it right, but I was just really upset, okay? I...I still love you and I always will. I just...I'd rather drown than not have you with me." Rafe explained.

You sighed. "I haven't been eating because I've missed you so much. I know you were mad at me a little bit for provoking you. And I was worried about our relationship, so I haven't been eating. I just didn't think you'd come and apologize."

"Well I did because I love you."

"I love you too."

He pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed back.

"I think I'd like to see soft Rafe more often." You smiled after the two of you pulled away.

"Yeah, not likely."

You giggled and pulled him in again, the both of you wanting each other much more than wanting to watch TV.