Pregnant • Rafe Cameron

Pregnant

You let out a small cry when you read those words on the pregnancy test. You were pregnant with Rafe Cameron's baby.

It all started when the two of you had sex at a party. It was only supposed to be one night, but one night turned into two and two nights turned into a year.

You guessed you were about four weeks along because of how late your period was and the last time you and Rafe had sex.

How were you going to tell Rafe? He's going to take it horribly, especially because your relationship with him isn't anything serious. The two of you went on a date once or twice, but Rafe Cameron isn't the best at dates, so it's mostly been secret hookups and just chilling at his pool when no one was home.

"Yo, Y/N, I really gotta take a piss, so could you please hurry up?" JJ asked.

Shit, you thought.

JJ, John B, Pope, and Kiara were back at the chateau.

You sniffed. "Yeah h-hold on."

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, just give me a sec."

"You sound like you're crying. I'm coming in." He said.

"J—."

He came in and saw you standing there with red eyes, then looked down and saw the test in your hand.

"Holy shit! You're pregnant?" JJ exclaimed.

"JJ!" You scolded.

"Y/N's pregnant?" John B called and ran over.

"Pregnant?" Pope furrowed his eyes and came over.

"Guys, get away and give her a minute." Kie said.

They all stepped away and she came over.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

You shook your head. "No. I'm pregnant, but...but it's not just that...Rafe's the father."

"Oh shit."

"Did she say Rafe?" Pope asked.

"Rafe as in Rafe Cameron?" John B questioned.

"Maybe there's another Rafe on the island." JJ suggested with a shrug.

Pope and John B just looked over at JJ.

"No, John B's right. It's Rafe as in Rafe Cameron." You replied.

"Oh wow." Pope muttered.

"Well shit." John B added.

"I vote we all go over there and tell him right now." JJ said.

"You're such an idiot." Kiara shook her head.

You stepped out of the bathroom and slipped the test into your pocket.