Coke • Rafe Cameron

⚠️CONTENT WARNING⚠️
Drug use, strong language

"Rafe! What the hell did we say about the coke!" You exclaimed.

Rafe and Sarah were throwing a party at the Cameron house because Ward, Rose, and Wheezie had gone away for a week.

You had walked in on Rafe, Kelce, and some random kook girls doing some coke. You were pissed off that he was doing coke after he promised you he'd get clean, but you were also upset that he was with other girls. What was he doing behind that closed door?

You and Rafe had been dating for almost a year and you've been trying to get him off of drugs. And it worked. Up until now.

"Can you fucking relax, Y/N? We're at a party, it's not a big deal." Rafe replied.

"Yes the fuck it is! I've been trying to help you get clean for so long and now you're back doing it again? Like what the fuck!" You yelled.

"Wow, someone's mad." A blonde girl giggled.

"You know what—."

You then tried to go after her, but Rafe held you back.

"No, no, no. We're not fucking doing this right now, Y/N, let's go."

He pushed you out of the room.

"Fuck you, bitch!" You screamed.

Rafe closed the door behind him.

"Are you done?"

You exhaled and nodded and he released you.

"Now what the fuck is wrong with you? What did I tell you about the coke?" You asked.

"Like I said, it's just a party, Y/N. It's not a big deal." Rafe replied.

"It is a big deal, Rafe! Because you've been clean for so long and now you doing it here at the party is probably going to cause you to relapse and I can't take it. We've worked so hard to get you clean and you go and do this!" You ranted.

You were trying hard not to break down right then and there, but you couldn't help it. You started crying.

Rafe came over to you and took you in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I—I won't go back in there. I won't go back in that room and I won't do anymore coke. I was just trying to have some fun, but you're right, I need to stop. I'm sorry."

You exhaled and looked up at him.

"Come on, let's get out of here: We can go hang out by ourselves somewhere else. How does that sound?" Rafe raised his eyebrows.

"Good. That sounds good."

"Okay, let's go,"

He pulled away and grabbed your hand. The two of you then left the party and you felt somewhat relieved to get out of there.

AUTHORS NOTE
I don't like this one but I had to publish something.

Muah,
Lea <3