Cigarettes After Sex • Rafe Cameron

Rafe pulled out of you and rolled off of you, both of you panting.

The two of you sat there for a few moments before he got up and put his boxers on then grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

He plopped back down on the bed and put the cigarette between his lips and inhaled, then blew out a puff of smoke. He did it again and then held it out to you.

You looked at him, then back down at the cigarette then slowly took it from him.

You nodded to him and smiled it. You immediately exhaled and let out a cough.

Rafe smiled. "You've never smoked before, have you?"

"I have. Once. But not...not regularly." You replied. "And especially not after sex."

"Well, there's a first for everything."

You nodded.

"Also, you're not inhaling. Here, let me show you."

He took the cigarette out of his hand and showed you how to inhale.

"Now you try it." He said as he blew the smoke out of his mouth.

You plucked the cigarette out of his fingers and mimicked what he had showed you.

You did end up coughing again, but not as much.

"Good. That was a lot better, princess."

You blushed and looked down before doing it again.

He smiled at you and whispered in your ear, "you look so hot smoking a cigarette, babe."

You took another puff and blew the smoke in his face.

"Is that hot?" You whispered, seductively.

He got on top of you and plucked the cigarette from your hand then put it out.

"That was so hot that now I wanna fuck you again." He whispered in your ear then nibbled it.

You giggled and the two of you connected your lips.

You were definitely going have cigarettes after sex all the time.

AUTHORS NOTE
it's me. hi. i finally updated

muah,
lea <3